The guys who tought me what a poof was!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blade2004

Dec 1, 2001
Sweden
Yeeeaaahh!! Hello guys!!

Miss all of you who was playing when I was! Is Joko still playing or what? And skull, do u remember that praccy when u said something like this: "You can shoot from here, you can shoot from here and you can shoot....." Then some other guy say: "....yourself."

That was funny... :rolleyes:

And what about the X-squad tune... Well I have one version done... But it sux... But I can give it to ya if u want....

Miss ya allot... Cya

BBBBBBBBLLLLLLAAAAAAADDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm still playing m8 aye, but im playing with my family in BiB. Miss ya LOADS, our old praccys rocked!!! I can remember that thing with skull as well :lol: it was the funniest suicide EVER!!!!

:mosher: good old days :D:D:D

:wave:

You coming back to play? Hows the girlies?

Dunno about the girlies... Trance is all I've got and it's good for me... I'm coming back to play soon m8y! When I have real cable... should get it real soon... And the computer is moving into my room so I'm coming back alright... I'm gonna need a new ini then but that's a minor problem!!

I'll try to hang out on this forum more now... :)

Anyway cya!

WW0000000000000000000000TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Can't WAIT, come join BiB though, X are losers heheheh
Cu Soon m8y!!!

I just like firing rockets up ur arse blade m8y.

We did invent shit loads of launches :D

Well X is mainly dutch right?

So if it's ok with u guys I would like to be in X when I come back!

Soz Joko, I still love ya and I always will m8!