Fucking classic - dog gets busted!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
Dunno if this was just an admin having a laugh, but just look at the text in the console. (and yes, that is stompa trying to hump my leg in the background).

Attachments

• dog_aimbot.jpg
    dog_aimbot.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 246
Originally posted by Stompa
:rofl: had to get u liddy xxxx :hump: :D

You have any idea how long spunk stains take to get out of crushed velvet patent hobble skirts fs? ;)

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
You have any idea how long spunk stains take to get out of crushed velvet patent hobble skirts fs? ;)

wtf? Do scottish women have a thing for velvet or summat?
My French teacher is scottish and she seems to wear nothing but Velvet. :confused:

well if it was an aimbot it was a crap one...those Ai guys were playing well shite!

Originally posted by Dog
*sigh* some people don't get anything do they?

Botters don't get an even break, no. :D

Classic night's entertainment - I have a few brandies, go to play UT, and within minutes stompie's humping my leg, dog is using backdoor ridden aimbots and we're all having a good laugh.

Must do this again sometime :D

Originally posted by foxy
well if it was an aimbot it was a crap one...those Ai guys were playing well shite!

:nod:

@ least Dog did :mingun: :P

yeh its an evil basil and he wants all ur mashed potatoes!

is that you in your avatar wan? =p