Behindview...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
item timers or any other kind of cheat is strictly prohibited.

oh yea, I have an item timer that works on league AS, anyone who wants it can get it here

And you can get a working radar that shows you which in direction your enemies are, here

Should prolly ban ppl who use those too.

Let's ban framerates over 60 as it's unfair on those with low-end gfx cards. Very lame :nono:

No behindview or centerview? fs where does it stop!?

Originally posted by slimshady
what about spam then?

some people(like me)think that spam is totally unskillful and lame and in certain areas is almost impossible to get past

and some clans /me points at ION:P its the entire basis of their defence

Gaz ai pretty much said it all, only way to stop spam is to change the weapons or game code and it impsible to define spam properly, yeah was the way I wanted to deend Guardia and way we did it sometimes.

Originally posted by Jinxed
did ace mention that ion used the old playerpawn bug (camera bug you could view from any "actor" on the map) for example you could view from the cannons on mazon so you could se exactly what was going on outside ..... also noce to see ace (aka nasty) back in the forums talking bs as always

As far I know, no1 in ION knew how to use the the playerpawn bug. Pretty sure I remember it being fixed ages ago too. I wonder what ur old nick was,...

Originally posted by Jinxed
the camera bug was before patch 4.32 i belive but they exploited it so did ctf clans (that's where they got it from i belive when they played ctf for snc or something or when ace showed his 1337z0rz h4x0r goggle searching 5ki117)
ROFL

Originally posted by Ace
As far I know, no1 in ION knew how to use the the playerpawn bug. Pretty sure I remember it being fixed ages ago too. I wonder what ur old nick was,...
i remember some of ya did use it tho :p:

Pretty much impossible, coz they would have told me hoz to do it too :)
What u may emember is me using teamview sometimes to view teammates.

if ur gonna bitch about center view then, as thur says, you should disable auto-slope to, as thats even more "lame" than centerview.
whos bitched about centerview ?
Ive just put it in the convo as an example against what someone said "developers put it in the game for a reason".

teamview is very effective i used to use it all the time best onvery linier maps like HiSpeed were you can see an attacker coming all the way along the train as you view from each team mate ;)

Oh, I get it...

Team view isn't lame because you use it, but behindview IS lame because you don't use it. Right.

behindview will be disabled on leagueas136 anyway, everything that had to be said, already was said etc... closed

Status
Not open for further replies.