Behindview...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
try hide some where and type it, you can see if some one is around and its not fair....

To use it to look around corners is very lame indeed :shout:
Forbidden on most leagues, disabled on utpureRC6A or higher, and will be disabled on LeagueAS136 aswell :D
So, little lamers, you'd rather learn to play without it from now on :p:

Originally posted by Psychotic
Forbidden on most leagues, disabled on utpureRC6A or higher, and will be disabled on LeagueAS136 aswell :D
:rofl:
:thumb:

Originally posted by Psychotic

man i cant use minigun without behindview ffs :shout:

Dont disable it :D

Does anyone actually use behindview in matches ?
I mean, arent most ppl on voice-comm talking to eachother...making behindview pretty useless ?

I think its fun to play in behindview-mode on publics cos it looks cool..cant hit anything but still...it looks cool.

Hope next sentence isnt to weird:
To me it seems that complaining about behindview indicates a rather unintelligent style of play of the "complainer".

Had some dumb arse hiding round a corner with behindview on on desert one day, bloody annoying coz all he was doing was having his hammer fully charged and waiting for ppl to come (not just me) and sticking his hammer in our faces, V. lame i thought it at the time.....

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
Had some dumb arse hiding round a corner with behindview on on desert one day, bloody annoying coz all he was doing was having his hammer fully charged and waiting for ppl to come (not just me) and sticking his hammer in our faces, V. lame i thought it at the time.....

U dont need behind view to do that.
Just listen carefully or use a wallhack.

Does anyone actually use behindview in matches ?
Loads.
I mean, arent most ppl on voice-comm talking to eachother...making behindview pretty useless ?
Can't see a relation tbh... On TS/RW you know your teammates positions... not your enemy's EXACT positions.
I think its fun to play in behindview-mode on publics cos it looks cool..cant hit anything but still...it looks cool.
Agree, trying to make it disabled on match mode only, enabled on pubs/pracs etc.
To me it seems that complaining about behindview indicates a rather unintelligent style of play of the "complainer".

See the attached pic. Def can't see you, you just have to wait for the best moment to jump in / sneak / kill them / whatever.
You can call that 'intelligent', I just call it lame.
There are a million of places like this where u can take real advantage (unfair advantage) of behindview, either on attack or def.

Attachments

• bvlame.gif
    145.3 KB · Views: 196
lame or good defence tactic?

difference of opinion i guess

ive messed around with 3rd person on pubs a couple of times but thats it

on the other hand if 3rd person had a crosshair id use it all the time:D

Can't see a relation tbh... On TS/RW you know your teammates positions... not your enemy's EXACT positions.

So the next time Menace shouts "Enemy at the darkside!!! Darkside!!!!!", you're telling me I wont know exactly where the enemy is? :lol: :rofl: :lol:

And, if behindview is lame, you may as well disable view from teammate too :rolleyes:

Originally posted by slimshady
lame or good defence tactic?

difference of opinion i guess

ive messed around with 3rd person on pubs a couple of times but thats it

on the other hand if 3rd person had a crosshair id use it all the time:D

Get a marker pen and draw a dot in the middle of ur screen.

Besides, if everyone can use it, then everyone is equal, and it is still fair!

Hump, i already know ur view on things u consider "fair" from your public server exploits, hence ur oppinion for me is severely undervalued :p:

Behindview used in the this way is underhand and should be considered "lame" imo.

Im glad the league admins think the same tbh :D

Humph u could say the same about a allhack or aimbot.

The point is, does it add an extra degree of fun to the game that requires skill, is it possible to counter it ?

U can hardly counter some1 looking round a corner like on defence on siege in the pic above.

Same with all the launching, its allowed cos its fun and pretty much always posible to counter. Same with the ballistic vent, its almost imposible to counter and that stupid thing on bridge getting the endtrigger b4 the explosives.

Status
Not open for further replies.