The End

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 2, 2003
Relative
Something went wrong with my regular forum account, so I signed up a new one.

. . .

{elite} have retired from the League. Since losing almost all of our core players we have not been able to keep spirits high enough to pull together any kind of organisation. You get a little demoralised when you lose such key members, and we have not even been able to organise decent practices, let alone get players together for a match. (Apologies to si><th and BiB.)

I have enjoyed my time and would like to thank all those who took part, especially the long term members; BoBmarley, Machoman, MiserY, CrysAk, Ryan, DestroY and -ProXImus-. Thanks for the ride. :)

I will keep the site up (www.clan-elite.info) just in case ex-members still want to use the forum. I will likely be unlocking all the private topics, so you can read all the flaming and nonsense should the urge take you.

Thanks to all the clans we have played during our time at the UTA, and thanks to the UTA itself for creating and maintaining such an excellent league. Long may it continue to do so. :)

Well m8 i already talked to you other week so u know how i feel sorry to see it happen now. :/

Give (-8-) a try like i said =)

have seen this coming .... still shame u guys u left the league!!

btw |P*I| is recruiting ;)

Sigh always sad to see a clan leaving.... :(

p.s: Requesting removal on 1st in the month = forfeit 4 matches, points for free for a few clans on your div, less matches.... whilst a few others could have been promoted from lower divs if you had decided some hours before :poke:
:\

sorry to see you go have fun with whatever you do next

whilst a few others could have been promoted from lower divs if you had decided some hours before

:rolleyes: aye suym std might of gone up if this had happened but tbh psy every hour they keep the clan alive is an hours more chance it might not die, suym insta almost died last month but with a bit of naggin at a couple of me inactive memebers means we still here. Ending a clan is a hard call to make best not to rush it imo as you never know what could happen