Lame public behaviour ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

{[AUT]}: First of all: RC is probably the fairest clan in uta. They let us reschedule the match because we were short on players and so we could enjoy a nice 6on6 on a good and stable rc server. Thx a lot for that m8s! Some maps could also have gone the other way but all in all we were i tick faster in our 75th std league match ;) I'm already looking forward to our next match. gg rc!

and this matchreport is a current one! ... so pld r-c ;)

Don´t see a prob with ppl from 1 clan being on the same team really. As long as teams have as many players on each side it´s just a greater challenge to be on the weaker team and it gives you/me more and better practise :)

FFS if the guys were at a LAN party they can do whatever they fukin want, so all this crap about playing online when ure at a LAN ??wtf??

FUK off and leave them alone Scotty gimps rool

:cow:

Maybe its just me, but all servers seem to be laggier these days - I certainly can't think of any other reasons why there seems to be so much "ass-running" going on these days.

NO you will not get anywhere faster by trying to run through your teammates.

This is especially annoying on maps like Highspeed, if some gimp ass-runs you off the edge of the carriages.

When this happens, I feel it is only fair for me to switch to the ASMD and boost them off the edge of the carriage once too, just to see how they like it. :evil: :D

i do that somtimes for fun ...BUMP lol or i jump on peoples head and bounce up and down a few times :) really gets on somepoeples tits but most just laugh.. anyway blame peebe he started it

BUT yeah orange server are lots laggier for me now i spike to around 200-250 every few seconds then back to 40-50 for a few seconds, and some PL dunno if they changed routing or somthing but its not good for Nildram ADSL

Digifrag is stable all the time and UT2K3 is allways 30- 50 ping on most servers.

Paa this topic is ghey piss off an rot in ur grave and yes u did get kicked from X however just for moaning and being cocky not for botting. it was deadly that got done for that. I'm sick and tired of people moaning bout uneven teams whilst there are more offensive things going on (oh and if you think i was gonna read all of it yer quite mistaken)

lol, paa annoyed.... but he IS right imo, it is well annoying to see a clan team up on a public server.

R-C is a nice bunch and their excuse LAN-party and beer.... pfew, wish I would have been there :D R-C is the wrong bunch to accuse of this, so they messed up on this occasion, so what?

Bah....watch out! Next weekend DWAP Party 2003 starts and we're gonna get pissed drunk and U all gonna get pwned! :shout:

nuff said...... :cool:

:D :P