Seedorf

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[23:20] <Storm> seedorf
[23:20] <Vulcano> thats a "sales sunday"
[23:20] <Storm> wahahahaha
[23:20] <Storm> misssss
[23:21] <Vulcano> koopzondag...
[23:21] <Storm> lmao
[23:21] <Storm> hahahahaha
[23:21] <Storm> told ya

i knew it :rofl:

crap match ffs. never seen such a fucking crap football. even the penalties jeez!

yea seedorf missed but at least he has the guts to always take the penalty. And he played a very good match.:cool:

cant believe they get payed for not being able to score a fucking penalty, ok you can miss by a few centimeters or ball gets kept by a good keeper like buffon, buit that was just fucknig fucking sad to watch. match wasnt as bad as you could tell by the score, but the penalties....

and dont come with arguments like "they played 120 minuets before already" and "excitement made them miss", thats bullshit they were just crappp

Originally posted by sKull
well u lot know fook all about football,was a tough match well pld both teams :moon:

:nod: italian football is slow but very beutiful in terms off tactic management theres nothing like it :)

it was a very GG just the extra time sucked they were very tyred

and seedorf made a very GG sttil Rui Costa ownz :D

come on

yeah he did go to take the penalty but hasnt he learned yet!

/me see's EC in portugal in finale Seedorf claiming he WILL take the penalty and will miss off course :P

tbh this time he shot a good penalty
it was going right for the corner. only bad thing was there was not enough speed.
TBH i thought juve's penalties really sucked
all within range of the startingposition of the keeper.

dont give a shit about football just some wankers running after a ball and kick it. Me wonders how they would feel if they got kicked in their balls all the time :o

yeh also when dida stopped the penalty he took like one whole step forward before the juve guy connected with the ball. I see more and more keepers do this, while this isnt allowed, you may only move horizontal on the line. If you run forward you make the goal smaller and its more easy to save. Why dont refs whislt for this:confused: