Where have all the good players gone?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hmm no I think that was a different lightning...

Although I think lee still has a post on the first page :D

Have I? Sweet!

Anyway in answer to a few peoples questions: no i havent got my net back, im at work and i dont plan to get my net back either unless something happens. Im too used to being without it. Havent touched UT in 12months+

Good to see some of me old buddies about :) u know who u are! And where is NRG? last time i spoke to me bro he said they were long gone!

Anyway stay in touch boys. I'll be about every now and again and if plonko reads this: FFS we ever going for that pint?

Laters boys and swirls

Originally posted by THE Lightning
Good to see some of me old buddies about :) u know who u are! And where is NRG? last time i spoke to me bro he said they were long gone!

We still have an obligitory thread in our private forum every 30 days ;) We're just doing a very good job of hiding :p:

Originally posted by jwer_NL
i've compared the discussion if clans where better a few years ago with the discussion if bjorn borg would beat leytton hewitt... there is no way to compare them since they played in completely different times...

Very true Jwer (for once) :)
The biggest difference might be that the new clans launch a lot more. DM-skills will allways be useful but the most important thing nowadays is prolly tactics/launches and a solid defense against it (as i see it).

P.s.
Björn Borg would still own that lil hewitt-kid with his experience :D

Originally posted by Spirit
We still have an obligitory thread in our private forum every 30 days ;) We're just doing a very good job of hiding :p:

We do? FS!! <me runs to look>

Hello Lee. How's Narge. No UT for me anymore but I like to raise the average standard of the posts here from time to time with my wit and pearls of wisdom. Humph has now taken over from idiots like Nasty as prat du jour. Opti still talks utter shite at every breath. And yer bro does:P . Ezbi and Spirit still have us reaching for the vomit bag every time they tell us how wonderful the other one is. Everyone else is mostly gone or hiding. Be good m8. Will let Plonk know you're after him.

Lee me old mucker.

I know we first spoke about going for a pint about 3 years ago but there's no need to rush these things is there?

PM me and we'll DEFINITELY sort something out.

i still reckon i could 0wn the lot of you at 1 on 1 after a lil refresher! i'd kick all u scrawny newbies arses. i am the 1 on 1 king u lil slags!!

oooooh that brings back memories!! HA HA

good to see ya twonk, uzi, spirit and opti :) hows life with u guys?

fucking hell, if it isn't the übernonce lighting himself... sheesh... yeh, were have all those good days when you were gone, gone? :P

Originally posted by Twonko
Except for Uzi coz he's got his nob up some farmyard animal:eek:

And that comes from a man who posted a picture of himself holding a deer *very* close to his torso...

Originally posted by THE Lightning
Where have all the good players gone from the times when i was here?

Some of the "less" good players got better conections and when the ping got even they killed them :D

Originally posted by Twonko
Ezbi and Spirit still have us reaching for the vomit bag every time they tell us how wonderful the other one is.

:rofl: We are wodnerful tho :D