If we delete it we can pretend its not an issue.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

aaaaaaaaand if no-one is interested, why then the thread will just drop off into oblivion.

Read my post's in fxn public forum tnega botters shoudl be PERMANTLY banned form irc forums and the entire league :]

Stfu, Tnega, ur no love god.

Stop posting this shit.
You've made 2 threads in the same forum about the same SHIT.
No one gives a fuck.
I'm sick of reading this botting crap, as it just doesn't achieve anything.
Ppl bitch on me for posting useless shit but atleast I try to be remotely entertaining.
....You're just trying to create another flame fest.
...You don't even play UT anymore, why the fuck do you care about botting? It makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
Stop making me waste my time by replying to this shit.

Nobody asked you to comment or read humphs reply "so shut the f**k up"

...I see a chain coming on here :p:

Re: Stfu, Tnega, ur no love god.

Originally posted by Humph
Stop posting this shit.
You've made 2 threads in the same forum about the same SHIT.
No one gives a fuck

hahaha Thats what we always say to you... ur the one who always post shit humpo!!

so shup

Re: Stfu, Tnega, ur no love god.

Originally posted by Humph
1. Stop posting this shit.
2. You've made 2 threads in the same forum about the same SHIT.
3. No one gives a fuck.
4. I'm sick of reading this botting crap, as it just doesn't achieve anything.
5. Ppl bitch on me for posting useless shit but atleast I try to be remotely entertaining.
6. ....You're just trying to create another flame fest.
7. ...You don't even play UT anymore, why the fuck do you care about botting? It makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
8. Stop making me waste my time by replying to this shit.

1. Who are you to dictate to me while attempting to marginalise my right to express my own opinion?
2. Clever boy. Two posts about shit called 'botting'.
3. If you havent noticed, ppl actually do give a fuck.
4. You appear to not understand that ppl play these games against other ppl for enjoyment, and that when one or two dickheads attempt to spoil that enjoyment by cheating that it detracts from that enjoyment.
5. Dont post. Your a boring cnut.
6. It would apear that I post about botting and you want me flamed. Others actually use bots and you want them welcomed with open arms/arsehole (delete as you see fit).
7. I do play actually, true I no longer drag my gerriatric bones through the league, but I play publics and still hate to see cheaters.
8. You waste your own time, you dont even have to read this let alone reply.

So why the fuck have you made two threads about the same thing ffs?

I don't welcome botters with open arms, but I don't flame them either, because I honestly don't give a shit.

yeah hump just cos you bot on "wank" lms and ctf servers and therefor think it is ok to ruin the games for others doesn't mean that other people should be so forgiving.

you seem a little biassed hump. I remember playing on publics a while ago with you , apparently there was a guy botting and you were going through the roof about it, lame botter etc etc etc constantly flaming him(while i did not see conclusive proof of the guy cheating). Now here comes the funny stuff, you yourself admit on botting , although not while playing assault only when playing CTF and LMS. How the fuck should i take anything you type seriously? I rather read a thread which is against cheating, than reading your crap.

We have already established that i am a noob form your last thread and that you are a cheating cunt.

If u dont like reading about people hating botters like you then dont fucking read it, u should show some respect to old tnega u young cunt :mad:

oooh nooo... I'm YOUNG!!! I'm so insulted!!!!!

NOT.

Go back to your rocking chair old man.