Deadly, Doctaluv, cheating and security on UTA League

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup we can't ban them forever, but at least we can make the laming cunts (which is ANYONE who has a bot installed for fun or otherwise) go thru the tedious task of creating new accounts and names each time they spoil the game for REAL players.

Pld mughi and admin team, about time something was done about the lamers in UT.

ps/ I didnt have time to reply to HUMPHROS reply in the last thread......You are a laming cunt who spoils the game for everyone on a public server no matter what game type it is.
And if im a noob, then fuck knows what u r eh?

Originally posted by zombie
Even tho he is Banned from the League, u cant stop him playing on Pub server.
if u see him cheating, then icq the Server admin and get him banned on the server as well.

but psy said this

Doctaluv

* Proven that he cheated on a league match.
* Proven multiclanning and mercing
* Dems, servers logs as well as several ICQ and IRC logs
* General opinion of the community.
* Several user accounts

Just to make clear here the main reason for the ban is not other ppl accusations, nor mercing, but conclusive proofs of cheating during a clan war.

Actions taken:

* Permanent ban on league games and every league server
* All player accounts suspended and removed from every clan he is member in.
* Forum account banned.
* Match he got caught cheating on rescheduled (as agreed by both clans).
* Normally the clan would have 5% of their score removed, in this case, we cannot apply this as its a HZ clan without score.

This ban is effective immediately and is permanent

So server 6 is not a league server no more?

Originally posted by Haggis
(which is ANYONE who has a bot installed for fun or otherwise)

:rofl:

You forgot when we were at frosty you gimp lol ;)
was a good laugh indeed

The Digifrag Server which members of this community payed for is pub, but it is used by the league as well.(some one will soon say if this is wrong)
The only way to stop him playing on leage servers is to ban his ip on them.

/me :poke: sprit to ban him on it

AJ ... you werent being ignored, just a lot going on just now as you would expect ;)
Nobody is going to be banned on a whim, we need to be convinced of their guilt. We know people share PCs and connections, we know how difficult it can get.

As for DoctaLuv ... there are bound to be things we have overlooked, these things always happen. But we will get there in the end :)

And yes, the Digifrag server is in use as server 6, but is also a public insta server first.

Pld mughi but it was my only worry about it while normaly it wouldnt bother me ( i have me own place etc) things like lans you get ppl drunk and stoned and sometimes try funny things out and cos of the ppl with familys. you knw the person playing in a match should be that person but not on publics, was just making sure you had taken this into account. A true system to stop this is gonna be hard to code and to get ppl to use if you can do it then :) but be very carefull with the publics ban pls and i hope you never have to make this kind of call.

Top marks to the admins on how they handled this and i hope this makes publics a more fun place to play again.

The Helmets are nothing to do with UTA League I am afraid, just a bunch of losers with nothing better to do with their time.

And just to make sure again that everyone is aware, Dark_Helmet is no relation to the clan Dark, or the DWAP player.

:lol: mughi - its only a matter of time when the next "DWAP cheats!!!1! " thread is gonna appear :D :P

but... on that screen... uhm 2 Hoerenlul's?
which letter is different?

these lame Helmets... i hate em!!!!

kill the fucking fun you have with your mates !!!!

Originally posted by Hardcore
but... on that screen... uhm 2 Hoerenlul's?
which letter is different?

no letter is different, dunno how it works but the names are identical, cant be done by a blank space after name either as it appears as a box on boomtown...

Originally posted by Unseen
no letter is different, dunno how it works but the names are identical, cant be done by a blank space after name either as it appears as a box on boomtown...

if u check the console carefully, u DO see a blank space behind the botter's nickname.

but on boomtown it happens aswell....and then u should normally get a nice box :/

@Anni]-[ilator; You are right! i looked at it again.... and you really see a space... and a little further up there i no space but same name ... fuck them lame players.... hope their DICK falls off!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.