Cheats NEVER win !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Just a quick note to say that Pete has been kicked from Mr iAS clan for cheating. Real pity really coz I really like the guy, however, I will not have a cheat in my team.

Here is the log of our conversation.

^G^ (7:42 PM) :
u here m8 ?
Petrus @ Home! (7:42 PM) :
yes
^G^ (7:43 PM) :
can I ask you why you cheated ?
Petrus @ Home! (7:43 PM) :
have i?
^G^ (7:43 PM) :
yeah you used an aimbot
Petrus @ Home! (7:44 PM) :
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
^G^ (7:44 PM) :
you have downloaded it several times and Scorp has told everyone you have used an aimbot when you pld with him in a 2v2
^G^ (7:44 PM) :
and he is supposed to be your friend ?
Petrus @ Home! (7:47 PM) :
lol..
k here we go..

was playing RA with mi5-samy..
he asked me, u ever used an aimbot? i said no.. "wanna see what a triggerbot does?"
Then he changed his name to HDJFHJSDGBSJIGB and killed me instantly with 10000 headshots..
was kinda funny, so had to try it.. lol. i searched for it, installed, played with it several times yes..

Ive got it deleted now, cuz i know how it is to be a botter now lol.. everyone flames me, orcourse which i wud have done too..
And yes scorp has been acting like a friend, explaining me why i shudnt do it, which i understand now.. He told Dj_Al, cuz i told him to tell what was going on..

Thats the story, and yes, im 100% Sure Samy has his triggerbot still installed..
Petrus @ Home! (7:48 PM) :
Im not blaming Samy at all tho, was my own fault, and im being punished for it as it belongs to be..
^G^ (7:49 PM) :
well m8 I am very sorry to hear that you had to try it even if just for curiosity. All the lads are refusing to play with you in our team. As from now I am kicking you out of Mr.
Petrus @ Home! (7:50 PM) :
Im demo-recording every match/public/etc im playing now, just to prove i havent got it installed anymore.. Everyone can get demo's here..
Petrus @ Home! (7:50 PM) :
Yes ok, i can understand that.
^G^ (7:50 PM) :
Sorry that its come to this Pete I really am m8, but I will not have anyone in my team who cheats whatever their reasons are m8
Petrus @ Home! (7:51 PM) :
Yes, i understand, best decision there is, everyone shudda taken it..
Petrus @ Home! (7:51 PM) :
Your a good leader, have fun in Mr and be the best like u were before..
^G^ (7:51 PM) :
I hope that you have deleted it and dont use it again m8. The only person your kidding is yourself and no one else.
Petrus @ Home! (7:52 PM) :
As for now, im hoping to stay in this league, without bot ofcourse.. And i know i was kidding myself, just a useless fuckin cheatnob i was ffs.. learned my lesson, mayb i havent seen all the consequenses yet tho.. I hope i have :/

I just hope that if anyother clan finds anyone in their team doing the same that they also kick the individual from their team.

Cheats are just kidding themselves. Nobody else.

Mr BooM

lol i can see he has learn his lesson...hacking mi5 forums as well using my account.

Ill upload the conversation later and some demos when i can be arsed.

This thread was inevitable, for some time now djal and a few others have been annoying the admins of him using a bot. But the admin told us to wait with any threads to see what "scorp" does about it.

So scorp, can you please tell us what your going to do with triggerhappy pete in Mod and TF.

[Note] Samy if you were using that as a "experiment" and i find proof, i also will not accept it, and i will kick you from Mi5. Regardless the fact your young, you dont need it, and i wont stand for it m8.

Pete MoD!

he has downloaded the famous s34ker bot several times.. s34ker was so kind enuf to give us all the ips who downloaded his bot..
btw you need to be a member of the cheaters forum to get on his website.....and whats samy's ip so when can match if its on the aimbotlist.

no mather how nice the guy is he should be banned from the league

Lame as fuk i dont care how young he is, he belongs playing CS in clanbase where he'd be at botters heaven.

Gotta be banned surely?

HRHR

i read this thread and see bot etc than i read this name Samy ROFL
this is not a secret lol
samy use it i know this long time before

@ MC you say last time i use bot too
yes eat this i use NRGBOT!
search it but u dont found it ;):mingun:

@pete
i think this was a "random error"
maybe he test it thats all!

@ samy
without bot he plays like a :cow:

l0l and still people dont learn that its piss easy to find out which people use bots when your playing at this level, as G says, your only fooling yourselves.

WTF btw

=[Mi6]=-TraiI\I
who are ya m8 ? P

random error?

Using it in a war, in a 2v2 v Twist and monk who are respected and good players, on public with DJAL and others.

I dont find that a random error.

If it was up to me i would bann him straight away, i also have a more personal look at this mainly because he hacked my account and gained access to Mi5 forums.

OMFG another Mi5 are cheating fuck thread...been a long time.

Samy's been in Mi5 for quite some time now; he's a bit immature at times but i don t think he s a cheater. I think he ld be stupid/curious enough to download a bot, but i can t see him using it in a match tbh. Maybe I m wrong; i dunno, i haven t been able to ask him yet.
Deadly, on the opposite, has always been a scorp wannabee, xcept he didn t have the skill so i can t see why he would use a bot to compensate this. The guy also asked to join us some weeks ago; even tho he seemed to hate us at a certain point (remember his former avatar?). Funny how some ppl are quick to change their mind. I assume it s also Samy who told him to hack into our forums. I bet this idea would never have popped into his mind if Sam didn t told him.

Originally posted by KiNG
OMFG another Mi5 are cheating fuck thread...been a long time.

Hey King welcome back,

king did you even bother to read teh thread.. I guess not seeing your reply and I will take this oppurtunity that you are back on the forum to say KING f0

read the thread and see its not about mi5!

you fucking prick

Last edited:
Yea its been along time, but glen wasnt attacking Mi5 imo. More rather showing his position on cheats, i have given my position on cheaters in the clan.

If he is a cheat i will kick him however he has been mi5 for 2 long now and i would be shocked to find out he did cheat. But as fieldy said, i wouldnt be surprised if he was naive enough to download one and try it. But hes a skillfull player who is also making his way in a 1v1 DM cup and doesnt require the use of an aimbot.

On the other hand pete's situation is alot different, he publically makes clear he bot's thinking that sweet talks him into being let off.

I would be happy to see him never in Mi5 clan game, because i will never trust him. Hes used it for several weeks now and whats to say he will stop.
Apparently DJal even posted saying he cheated in MoD v Swap.

because skull said it.
We all know skull never talk shit nor behave like a childish immature pre-teen retard altho he s older than all of us here; don t we?

Status
Not open for further replies.