European opinion on the war

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What do ya think about the current war?

• Stongly Oppose It

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Oppose It

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Support It

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Stongly Support It

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Not sure / Indifferent

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
Yes Phear I realize that this war is being fought with other countries, its very obvious that we're not the only ones. I was merely pointing out that the war was mostly started by the U.S and that other countries are following. If it makes people happier I'll say the US, British, Spanish, Kuwait, Turkey (and any other Allies) vs. Iraq war. btw I completely support that Hussein has to get out but I think we should at least get U.N compliance first. Why is there such a rush for it? What has he done in the past 10 years? Granted you can say "developing weapons of mass-destruction" but so do we and that would be too hypocritical to say...If only we had at least U.N support then I would be leaning toward a disarment of weapons and change of leadership, but war and the accumulation of oil is completely irrational.

RE:

He slaughtered a large proportion of the population of Basra when they held an uprising same goes for several towns in the north with Kurdish majorities.

im waiting for the end of war and most likely (imo) no other justifieing (<---? :eyeroll: difficult word), top secret arguments coming up :D

ya ok hussein is a dictator and obviously hes not a very nice guy so get him the fuck out of there....bombing baghdad is going to kill as many innocent people as saddam did ....just get some spies and some elite troops to cap his ass from a distance

"In 1984, the government of Nicaragua appealed to the International Court of Justice; the court found, in 1986, that the US had carried out an illegal war — what many observers have referred to as "state terrorism." The United Nations affirmed the decision, which included a finding for damages estimated at over $10 billion. Neither the court nor the UN had the power to enforce the ruling, however, and the US government ignored it. After a 1990 election, Nicaragua's revolutionary government was replaced by an American-backed administration. The new government withdrew the World Court claim."

So... When does Bush start bombing himself?

http://www.adbusters.org/magazine/39/leaders/5.html

http://www.openletteronline.com/cgi-openletteronline/aget3.cgi?num=563&page=1&type=reg

Last edited:
I cant understand why ppl support the war.
Off course saddam must leave, but its sad they need a war for it.
War sucks fs, much innocent ppl ar getting killed by bombs.
Well, would u still support a war if u lived in Iraq? Don't think so.

it's not an attack against saddam.. it's an attack toward the iraq' goverment/regime who will KEEP abusing it's population if they are NOT stopped.. some1 said ye why not send in spies or elite troops to 'cap' his ass.. you think if that was even possible they wouldnt do it? they dont have any idea where he's hiding.. even if they would it wouldnt stop the war coz it's not just saddam.. it's it's whole regime.

if saddam was killed it would only lower there moral but not stop the regime imo..