Time for me to move on

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
It's been two whole years since I started as an admin for the league, and my time has come to move on. Whilst I used to enjoy it (most of the time) my motivation for doing the job has been dwindling for quite a while. My resignation has been on and off the books for several months and if it weren’t for other factors I probably would have resigned up sooner - it's been six months since I played a League match afterall! I'm back from holidays and I can't get back in the frame of mind to deal with the league so I’m calling it a day. I've also got a new job and so don't need the added stress involved with running the league.

Mughi, Psy, and Neph seemed to have done a great job while I was away and I trust they and others will keep the league going smoothly. They had a good teacher and my precious nonagon ;)

Thanks to Phear, Mat, & Shai for giving me a chance all those years ago as well as brave, mughi, psy, neph, and arse for putting up with me :) And thank you to everyone who's participated in the league and supported it (i.e. everyone minus a handful or so).

But it's not a goodbye as I'll still be around and will, for the time being, carry on admining for the forums and IRC.

Thanks people.

You did a great job!
Without you the league might not have been running today.
Thank you for that :thumb:

I knew this was coming soon :(
What to say.... this league owes you so much, thx for all Tony :thumb: :bowdown:
Nice to know you will be still around on IRC etc.
And don't worry, we will do our best to keep the league going :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: to CS

you did a absolutely great job with the league, we love you :love:
sad to hear you quit as admin :\ take care whateva you do :wave:

Ive watched you become an admin, youve been a great one at that - without whom UTA wouldnt have survived

Ive learned a lot from you , in personality as well as in administration of a league - thx a lot for that

you will be missed as a part of the team, though :( jen will need someone else to apply BREASTS on ;)

thx a lot for your great work and effort for UTA - you kept it alive for a long period of time and have preserved its future for another period of time :)

You are the crasiest of all squirrels and one hell of a league admin, thanks for all your efforts m8 :thumb: :thumb:

Was also nice to meet you in RL hope I can give you another lift to BP and back end of this year ;)

Respect for doing it for this long Tony, you have definitely helped keep this league alive for that time, and for the forseeable future. I remember you telling me you werent happy a few months ago, and as this is such a time consuming job i can see what u mean!

Well done though mate, and congratulations on an very well done job.

Thanks for all the hard work, you did a terrific job :)

I can only imagine how time consuming it must have been. GG.