Anyone tried this?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hmmm, prolly just another peer to peer program like kazaa, except that they charge you...

Would be too good a deal if the downloads where from anything other than peer to peer. In fact, it would be illegal as that is why napster was shut down so it must be p2p.

Might be worth a go, lmk what its like if you try it ;)

Also, you have to commit to either 1 or 2 years up front, and they say it is a "one-time charge" ie you have to pay the full year up front. Sounds pretty scammy to me :\

Originally posted by Penny
It's hardly any money tho is it? Worth trying I guess...
Thats the sort of thing i reckon they are hoping ppl would say and pay them lots of money for some crap service ..

If its so good why dont they have screenshots? Anyhow i dont need that shite since I can get anything i want and more as fast as i can dl and as soon as its out :D

Crusader

Thats exactly the sort of thing they want ppl to say yeah, only $0.99 sounds great, but to get that price you have to sign up for 2 years and pay the whole fee up front, which is just under $24. If you sign up for one year its $1.50 a month which is ~$18 up front.

They make it sound cheap, but really you are paying a reasonably large fee for basically exactly the same service as software like Kazaa give you for free... It's a con, don't waste ya money...