omfg@United States government... no more isonews :(

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

>>>"...to individuals in the illegal warez scene."

Government annoucement, so the word "warez" is in the english language now, kinda, officially and like, stuff, duh? :D

think it depends on the country, the site was hosted in the us and mod chips are banned there afaik.

W00t? I thought *empty* modchips were'nt illegal anywhere...just the bios software you (as a buyer) installs on it.

Then I guess my processor is illegal also... :eek:

5 years and 500000$ fine...ouch.Wonder if they got slapped with the rico act.

Why ppl actualy want to move to that countrey from europe i cant imagen.the term u cant doesnt exsits in the US secureties orgs dictionaries.

Dear Isonews user ,
As you know, the ISONEWS.COM domain was recently seized by the US Government in accordance with a court case against former owner David Rocci. A few months prior to the seizure, the domain was sold to a third party located outside of the USA, and has since been under the control of new ownewship, which makes the seizure of the domain illegal and abusive.

At the present time, we are in contact with our lawyers to see what our legal options may be. We are fully aware of the fact that taking legal action will be very expensive and time consuming.

For the moment we have decided to temporarily move the website to a new domain, so that all users can remain in contact and we may continue building a strong website for future users to distribute information freely. IZONEWS.COM will be the new location of the website, where you will find the same forums and information as before.

Please help us win this battle against Goliath and spread the word on our domain name!

Thanks for sticking with us, and Long live the freedom of information!

Sincerely,

The IZONEWS Team
www.izonews.com

funny how they only talk about the modchip enigmah for the XBOX. Enigmah is also for ps2. I bet Microsoft played a big part in this:rolleyes: