hey

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Muttley

Sep 11, 2001
England
Ello Bod just thought i'd pop by and say hello to the ex-SaW boys, i didnt realise u had all the founding members in here lol.

hi john, steve and last but not least monkey grubbing andy :wave: hope your having fun :)

lo mutts. hows it going with the mapping?

btw its only Steve and i that were in BoD Grizzy is not John from the old days.

Last edited:
hey berend, andy and all, sorry to hear your quitting the league :(

things arent too bad thnx, i should be moving out soon from my folks not sure where too yet, ive got a couple of places to look at, new jobs ok at Anglian Water i'm being moved to a new department on monday wiv a possible payrise cos theyre pleased wiv me so far, which is cool as interviews are coming up (still temping) :)

mappings going good, AS-Nameless atm screenies on the mapping forum its still an early beta so i wont release it for a while, its looking nice tho...

have u finished all your DIY yet andy or are u still destroying your flat? :P and have u met up wiv old yin hagsy recently?

When are you going traveling to Thailand Berend anytime soon? I'm putting my plans on the sidelines now i have to move out but will definitely go to europe, in the next couple of years, for a while and learn myself some second languages :)

Originally posted by Muttley
hey berend, andy and all, sorry to hear your quitting the league :(

things arent too bad thnx, i should be moving out soon from my folks not sure where too yet, ive got a couple of places to look at, new jobs ok at Anglian Water i'm being moved to a new department on monday wiv a possible payrise cos theyre pleased wiv me so far, which is cool as interviews are coming up (still temping) :)

mappings going good, AS-Nameless atm screenies on the mapping forum its still an early beta so i wont release it for a while, its looking nice tho...

have u finished all your DIY yet andy or are u still destroying your flat? :P and have u met up wiv old yin hagsy recently?

When are you going traveling to Thailand Berend anytime soon? I'm putting my plans on the sidelines now i have to move out but will definitely go to europe, in the next couple of years, for a while and learn myself some second languages :)

He Richard, don't you read your pm's in the forum anymore? ;)
Good to hear you're busy, job would be nice. Nothing like a cold beer after a hard days work, chilling out in your own place :)

i'll go check my pm's now our network went down for a while and i stopped cecking them since ive been back online, oops...