X box

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Getfli

Jun 13, 2001
hi all

anyone got some good xbox sites, with info about tweaks n stuff

And does anyone know how i can get the mediaplayer to work ?
It has something to do with Evox, but i dont understand it. And if you do it wrong it can destroy you xbox, therefor i want good info before i start :D
And also where can i buy a bigger hardrive for xbox.

thnx
laters

Buy a modchip, flash your bios with evox, if you like you can take out the modchip and take it back (and get your money back ;))because you won't need it anymore.

Any harddrive should work in your xbox as long as you've flashed the bios.

And before you do any of that, you might want to read this article.

Basically, MS is trying to detect modded X-Boxes and ban them from being able to play online.

Just a wee heads-up... :D

Well no, just get the OpenXbox (BioXX) chip and then you can change BIOS with a flick of a switch, and therefore m$ can't tell the difference ;)

i have the old modchip enigmah in it
but can you give me a good explanation of how to flash with evox, because i only found tutorials that were hard to understand.

So i can buy any external harddrive and that should be compatible with the xbox?

You geeks.

LOL

What the hell is this is about Modding X boxs?
I could click on Thurs Link and empower me sen.
She is very good with links isnt she?

HUm interesting link. Nias tip on the second hand market.Could be handy.

But whats a mod?
It means so you can run pirated software or that you can do what to the X-Box?

yes indeed, and with some (im not sure if you can do it with all) you can also get the region code of a dvd, so you can watch dvd's from everywhere :)

Among the things mentioned above most allow you to read CDR/CDRW/DVDR/DVDRW, the ability to switch kernels for better stability, macrovision removal :), play all region games, etc.

I think they all allow foreign dvd drives and harddrives so go with the one that requires less wires to solder as they're all pretty much the same.