Server#1 & #2 AWOL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Server's #1 and #2 have been down for just over a week now and our contact at gamesworld had been made redundant some days before. Despite efforts to re-establish contact with them there there has yet to be a response.

It has therefore been decided to remove the servers from the booking system, if they arn't back at the end of the month we may have some renumbering to do, for now #3-#6 stay the same.

Clans who had matches organised on these servers need to reschedule. That means either move to another server thats free (league or clan) if one can be agreed on, or reschedule for another date. If you want your booking moved u can contact me to do it for you, both clans must do so though.

I will be attempting to contact all clans with bookings, but don't wait around if I havn't got to u yet.

shame while the server had good and bad times they where good server and have been for ages :/ would nice if they came back

]UAS[ server is avail if needed (After we played our matches first that is ;) ) Contact either wellst0n3d, Supermic! or me if you have trouble finding a new battleground.