What Is Wrong ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
In this thread i would like people to post what they think is wrong, with all the things in the world, localy, on the forums, in games, socially, politacally, emotionally, personally.

i dont want solutions or facts just what you think is wrong,
there is no context as to what your post should be relate it to anything you want.

your welcome to post anyanswer it wont get edited or deleted (unless its illeagle)

this isnt a debate its a question dont respond to what other people post just post what you think.

What Is Wrong?

Last edited:
It’s Just A Ride
Is there a point to all this? Let's find a point..... Is there a point to my act? I would say there is... ...I have to...

The world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real 'cuz that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for awhile. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question "is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered and they come back to us and they say "hey, don't worry, don't be afraid - ever -because this is just a ride. And we... kill those people.

"Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real. "

It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that. D'ya ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter.... because, it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no jobs, no savings of money.... a choice right now between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world right now... to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defense each year and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded and we can explore space.... together.... both inner and outer.... forever, in peace.

Bill Hicks, comedian

Last edited:
Can't answer that question I'm afraid - it's rhetorical.

...and what I mean by that is that any answer I give will be wrong within the eyes of someone else.

In fact, that right there is what's wrong.
any answer I give will be wrong within the eyes of someone else.
Until the world sees each other all as humans of equal rights and statour, there will always be something wrong.

Last edited:
4 responses ;(
thats the best this comunity could come up with so far.
with everything that goes on in the world and on our doorsteps and 4 responses
LOL

Okay...what I think is wrong with the world.

Life has become too selfish, everyone wants what they can get with little or no regard for others. We need to learn to share. We need to learn to live and let live. So what if someone doesnt do it the same way, does it matter who is right and wrong as long as everyone is happy? If we all worked together and shared out luck a little it would be easier for everyone.

Politically there are too few with people with too much power. The public have become apathetic and people dont vote anymore. We need to remember that we have a voice and we have power should we need it. I also feel that being a minister should not be so high waged, they should get paid expenses and thats all. Government should be more honest about the world and more accountable to the people.

emotionally, this I suppose is too touchy. But I LOVE someone and he doesnt love me back. I cant tell him how i feel and it sucks.

It's all the pessimists out there, fs

Instead of asking "what's right ?", u ask "what is wrong ?"
;)

Serisouly, there is so much wrong, it would take too long to even list it all.
Child abuse, racism, poverty, etc etc

Last edited:
in my pov the key to all wrong things would be
that mankind is the most aggresive species on earth
mankind will never agree on something
it is the agression in us which wouldnt allow this

Hmm, what is wrong. Well besides most of the human race not giving a s**t about anything but themselves, I would have to say religion. Take fundamentalist religion out of the mix and there goes 80% of the hate and intolerance in the world. And I don't just mean the Jewish, Christian, or Islamic faiths.

Oh one more thing to think about, population control. There are to many people in the world, cull the herd.
I mean do people really need to have 5,6, or 10 kids. Talk about a drain on resources.

Everytime i c soemthing which pisses me off it in 1 way or another leads back to the US. not that everything is their fault ofcourse.

What does piss me off to no end is not what Bush does,but the way european politicians bend over and take it up the cochy chute by the USA.Its time to draw a line, we are done paying our dept since ww2 and the marshal help.

Generally speaking People.

It's not one religion, one race, one country or one gender that caused all the pain.

It's one species that is wrong with the world: Man