connect without typing password

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pain

Oct 23, 2002
Stockholm, sweden
lo m8ts!

anyone knows if I can connnect to a server and log in through a link? like 123.123.123.123?password=your_mama or something? I wanna start my ut and login to a server without typing the password...and without changing my unrealtournament.ini...

Pain

but I want to connect during starting UT. like from a webpage, shortcut on the desktop or something.
like unrealtournament.exe?password=something

wanna connect to server and login without typing the password without starting UT first. is that possible?

unreal://server:port?password=password

That should work if u copy that into ur internet explorer or whereever..! If u installed UT on a normal way ofcourse :P

just tested it..

if i put a url like 'unreal://server:port?password=password' in IE, it automaticly opens UT and connects to the server without asking a pw!

U can also have a link on ur desktop I thinik, just change the command line of the .lnk

Lng time since i done it though so cant remmeber exactly