Freedom of Speech

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

showing Balls ?/

PLEASE

ffs

hi my names Richard and im an Modaholic...

DraizeTrain get over yourself your a supercilious self-opinionated unbending fuck wit, you refuse to see anyone elses point of view unless it aligns with your own, you your self are going on about me making an error of judgment when you refuse to even acknowledge you may have made one yourself by starting the thread!

this forum ether flys unadded or not at all its your choice ??

NO this forum iIS and WILL continue to be moderated if you dont like it leave, thats your choice.

*edit correct me if im wrong, but didnt this forum start to get my political threads out of chitchat?<------ yup and out of irc-chat aswell fs Jenny its all your fault *edit

Last edited:
but imo this is due to the ppl running it as opposed to the ppl in it.
I have to disagree 100% with that one.
what would all the moderators do if no one used their forum? nothing, cos there wouldnt be any moderators for the forum. Its about how we , the forum users, are gonna use this forum; and I think this thread is about defining straight new rules that _everyone_ (well except for the extreme ppl) can be happy with.

Martz musta said this a hundered times. The providers have rules and there r rules laid down by the countrey also. corrrect me if im wrong..

Originally posted by Bluey
DraizeTrain get over yourself your a supercilious self-opinionated unbending fuck wit, you refuse to see anyone elses point of view unless it aligns with your own
This coming from a jumped up little Hitler with the intelligence of a half pound block of cheese that thinks hes `reached the top' cos hes been given the job of Moderator in a place like this. Hes so self opinionated that he actually stops threads he doesnt like or agree with, with complete disregard for the views of the general public who were happy to let it ride.
Do u feel slightly embarrassed about ur tantrum over the Bali thread Optical cos u fuckin well should do.

NO this forum IS and WILL continue to be moderated if you dont like it leave, thats your choice.
Noone said this forum shouldnt have Mods. It most definately should have...just not u. Ur clearly not up to the job. Basically ur not fit to moderate this forum. If this was a private company u would have been kicked out on ur `all powerful' arse before now. This of course wont happen cos lets face it, u never got the job on merit anyway did u...more of a case of who u know as opposed to what u know eh.

Someone give me MOD access to this forum so I can stop this thread. Whats the big deal that a thread was closed? The way some of you guys are acting we should take Opti out back and kick the shit out of him.

I wonder if you guys complain like this in RL or is this just a forum pissin contest.

This coming from a jumped up little Hitler with the intelligence of a half pound block of cheese

jumped up little hitler. nope just doing what i feel was right

i obviously have the intelligence of a block of cheese tho thats cutting remark if ever i heard one.. are you still at school ?

thinks hes `reached the top' cos hes been given the job of Moderator in a place like this

i offered my services freely, and if you feel that been a mod is such a heady hight of success i pitty you

Hes so self opinionated that he actually stops threads he doesnt like or agree with, with complete disregard for the views of the general public who were happy to let it ride.

obviously im so self-opinionated that i would never change my opinion on whats right or wrong .... but i have so how can that be , im also capable of listening to others opinion and realising that i have been wrong and others right ... strainge for somone so set in there ways...

AND i never said i didnt agree with what you said EVER i just said it was miss placed badly timed and offencive to other users , you just assumed i disagreed with it because i closed the thread.

Do u feel slightly embarrassed about ur tantrum over the Bali thread Optical cos u fuckin well should do.

not in the slightest and i fucking well shouldnt ether, more to the point who the fuck are you to tell me how i should feel ?

Ur clearly not up to the job. Basically ur not fit to moderate this forum. If this was a private company u would have been kicked out on ur `all powerful' arse before now. This of course wont happen cos lets face it, u never got the job on merit anyway did u...more of a case of who u know as opposed to what u know eh.

im not fit to moderate this forum because i closed one of your threads, thats you should have had more common sense than to post at that time

MERIT what the fuck is this? do i get paid to be a mod did i get a promotion or somthing ?
i offerd my services because the forums needed regulating wholey because inconsiderate ignorant idiots couldnt use some common sense and moderate there own posts as did all the other mods

who you know yeah your damn right the same as every other Mod on the forums who were good enough to offer there services to help out they were made mods because the present mods at the time felt they knew them well enogh to be trusted to be a Mod.

the simple fact is your agreved that one of your posts got closed
when as far as your concerned it shouldnt have been and no matter what reasons are put forward for it you will not find them good enough.

Now this is way off topic and shouldnt even be on the forums anymore, but ive posted here and i have no doubt you want to respond in a public forum after that this goes to PM or ICQ
unless another Mod decids to move it to quarentine or close it anyway.

Can I say as the starter of this thread that this has got COMPLETELY out of hand.

This isnt supposed to be a slanging match.

Bluey closed a thread and I too disagreed with the closing of it, but ffs, stop stooping to name calling. Your making yourselves look really dumb.

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

Well CK what happened to :-

With such effortless skill at performing u-turns I seriously think u should consider a career in politics CK :lol: :p:

If u read my post it is in fact a question, not an opinion/statement/accusation. My grammar maybe a bit off but nothing i can help im afraid.

Originally posted by -CrackKing-
If u read my post it is in fact a question, not an opinion/statement/accusation.
:lol: I know, i answered it...u then said that it wasnt a question but was `merely an observation'.

Well im not gonna slag u anymore, ive said all i wanted to say in that department...but i would like to comment on a couple of points from ur post if i may.
i obviously have the intelligence of a block of cheese tho thats cutting remark if ever i heard one.. are you still at school ?
Well yeah i could of screamed fuckin this & fuckin that...but it wouldnt of exactly helped the situation would it?

and if you feel that been a mod is such a heady hight of success i pitty you
:lol: I didnt...it was sarcasm.

the simple fact is your agreved that one of your posts got closed when as far as your concerned it shouldnt have been and no matter what reasons are put forward for it you will not find them good enough.
On the contrary, ur closing of the Bali thread gave the subject more airtime than i could of possibly imagined. I personally think ur reasons for closing it are pants...but im glad u did it.

ck for Prime minister you know it makes sense :D

anyhow to quote my last post, can we get onto a real topic now ?

Originally posted by Phear

This debate asside (which I'm purposefully not expressing my point of view on), i've seen it said on several occasions here how good this forum is etc. Well in my opinion this forum is a complete and utter load of bollox. IMHO this forum is mostly full of hot headed egotystical argumentative people who are hell bent on hammering their own point accross, not discussing an issue (above DraizeTrain comment being a good example). This isn't a forum for debating, its a forum about who can shout their opinion the loudest, and failing that resorting to ripping into the other person with a few personal insults.

The forum started out as a great idea, hell I even contributed for a while at the start, but its turned into nothing but a wrangling match, akin to scenes from various paliaments / congresses / seats of power around the world, very few people have the open mindedness to change their opinions after hearing other peoples points of view, they just read and retaliate. You'll probably say thats what politics is all about, I disagree its what most polititians are all about maybe, but it shouldn't be what politics are about.

I know I wouldn't miss this forum if it was deleted :\

Couldnt agree more, thats why I dont normally come here, only came to this thread as someone sent me the URL as they couldnt believe some of the posts here

Totally agree. It's because of this that I stopped being a moderator, it's not worth the hassle u get for making a decision.

This says it all:

If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

Last edited:
freedom

:bah: I think the press gives out to much info at the wrong time. Like where the troops are located, and the next millitary strike.
But when it comes to every day news, if they aint got it , they find a way to hype something. It's all B.S anyway.;) :rolleyes:

The press only give out information like that with the the authority of the government.

Jings, my connection goes down for almost two weeks, and these forums go to pot without me! :D

Phil meanders in like some world-weary old Nietzschian cynic and everyone still shaking their rattles at each other.

Good, good! Nice to see the forum is still active! :)

Small point for DT: You said something about the moderators job being to control abuse levels, and not dictate actual topics of discussion.

Let me make two points there:

1. Re: Abuse levels, you and opti are both heading for a ban judging from the posts above! :evil:

2. I don't intend to start telling people that they can or cannot discuss whatever topics they want. To use a somewhat extreme example:

I don't mind if people want to discuss Nazism, or Irish paramilitary terrorist groups (whether republican or loyalist) or anything like that. But if I see anyone making statements in support of groups like that, their posts will be deleted and they will find themselves banned just as soon as I can click through to that option. What constitutes "support" will be a decision that I, or any other moderator, will, in their sole discretion, make.

RE:

[inappropriate sexual material involving rabbits and daffodils removed]

Edited by Thur: Friday 8th November 2002

Last edited by a moderator: