Mercs again :(...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RE:

fucking mercs again

DOES ANYONE REALLY GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE WE ALL KNOW IT HAPPENS MOST OF US HAVE DONE IT AND TBH I DONT MIND TEAMS USING THEM I EVEN LIKE THEM TO DO IT IF THEY ARE SHORT ON PLAYERS WHERE IS THE FUN IN PLAYING 6V4 OR SOMAT

aye ur all gay

Actually Cazzy said something about 24 and mercs when they were 'playing' HOEREM tonight. Don't get exactly what he was talking about but I wouldn't mind him explaining :/

Originally posted by TuT
No that´s not mercing, but i guess you were since you typed "WE let CO" in an AoR vs CO game :cool:
FYI Levi was in (AoR) when he wrote that, :flame:r

@ nina: I wasn't pissed, but it was not according to "How and When to Merc when You're Mi5"-rules (if you remember them lady) :D

@ coffee: those (according to ULL) who "merced" where Xeno and Mongo (i e Xenophobia and Obrero), well signed up guys last time I checked :D besides, ULL should've been glad if we really did use mercs (since using such would be an disadvantage to us - and it SHOULD be like that to every clan that play as a clan...). I got the impression your clan and members where a practical joke (fixed by phil or something) to bring those boring questions up again... now I've just noticed you're for real :D

Originally posted by Japster
FYI Levi was in (AoR) when he wrote that, :flame:r

Oh, it was that long ago :)
-------------------------------------
Anyway, i doubt any mercing team would stand a chance against a really well tactically based team anyway, so i have nothing against mercing but i´ve never and will never merc myself.

Originally posted by FluidEye I got the impression your clan and members where a practical joke (fixed by phil or something) to bring those boring questions up again... now I've just noticed you're for real :D

:rofl: pld

might b boring for ya but we ar n00bs :P

Originally posted by TuT

Oh, it was that long ago :)
-------------------------------------
Anyway, i doubt any mercing team would stand a chance against a really well tactically based team anyway, so i have nothing against mercing but i´ve never and will never merc myself.

Well and then they say that the portuguese ppl are stupid !
OMG!
And well not that long ive been there last month!

But Tut , like we use to say in portugal :
"O ultimo a rir é o que ri melhor!"
that means more or less:
"The one that finish it to laugh is the one that laughs better!"