Goodbye UT and I fucking meen it!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

u will be back sol, i have something u like :moon2: :D

and im installing ut2003 right now whit my leet 4x cd-rom, so jap we can start practicing Face ][ in a week or 2 ;)

Y|_|0 <4/|//|/07 l34\/3!!11!11@@1!!1
First, no one can leave UT once they've been assimilated into the community :D
And second, you didn't say good bye to me, which I hereby announce to unaccept and you can't leave without saying buhbye to everyone. So you're stuck with us for-evar
:insert ev4l face-thingy here:
;)

Come on guys, make it to div1 next month. I'll uhm, stand here and look pwetty mmkay :imu:

2 weeks i say... mongo ass all too tempting

just stop fucking around sol we know you will return;)

Original shite written by The-]X[-
rd why u don't play at wars?
Cos I blow dogs for quarters when it comes to serious assaulting with l337 launches n stuff :D

Original shite written by SoldierBoy
well... i'll be hanging around but NOT gonna play anymore... kinda like RD ;)
Actually, you can't. I have the excuse of being a fl4|<n00b/5h0<|<n00b while you on the other hand are a l337 assaulter :Joystick:

And hangarounds like me don't get to take part in ganghumps :3some: :crap:

Actually last I've played was CTF in some server, doubt it was jolt tho...hate those servers, no matter how low I ping it's always laggy as hell :p
Ey, mebby I've got myself a groupie or something :D

Just for the record, I sucked at the damn flaghunt too, this player I've known and played with since wayback(tm) 0wned me for like 43/8 and 38/-1 in 1 on 1 CTF :lol:
Yeah, I play it just for the fun of seeing my own guts on the wall :p: