Invasion of iraq!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well im portuguese and as you all should know Portugal is a Country with a nice position to strike africa and mediterranic countrys , and true or no the fact is that the US carrier is here in portugal waiting orders!

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

Dont make me laugh u obnoxious idiot. Ur 1 of the rudest ppl I know on these forums. How many times have i had to remind u of the forum rules after uve been abusive towards me? If uve got a problem with me scrutinizing ur particular posts then u better get used to it.

You are out of order and ought to be reigned in m8:/
You the one that is bang out of order not Gen.
Not my place maybe to open my mouth, but hey you know me, loud brash and arrogant.
All the things you have accused others of in this forum you do yourself. And then some. You need to learn some humility.
You are the one who personalises everything.
I await your poorly constructed and limply delivered flames.

Well I hope they dont use Parcel force Plonko! Or Parcel Farce as they are known. It would either get lost in the post, be smashed to pieces or be delivered to the wrong address. Rhodesian postman to Mr Mugabe "The Americans have sent you a biggggg parcel" Mr Mugabe "ahh that would be the 200ft dildo for the missus, made by boeing dont ya know!" <boom> Parcel Force Strikes again, and again and again, lazy bastards never at work :P.

I doubt the Americans will want to send in their Uranium, well unless its depleated of course! The problem with this sort of thing is we are just thrown tit bits of info to tantalize us. We (the public) wouldnt get to know anything of significance, unless of course it suits the politicians aims, or should we say their ministerial staff. The UK is run by the civil service, anybody seen Yes Minister?

I think the biggest threat from Saddams regime is that of attacking Isreal. The consequences of which are obvious. I feel sorry for the US (well a little) when it comes to the middle east. They are told to keep their Capitalist, Christian, imperialistic noses out. And then are told but you need to sort Isreal and Palestine out.

The British should sort the middle east out if anyone, but why should we bother at all? The Americans have armed Isreal over the last 50 years, mostly because for 20 years they were kept in the dark over the Isreali Nuclear weapons programme, which the French played a massive part in.

Should Saddam have a bad decision day and attack Isreal, you will most likely get the most significant event unfold for 50 years and will almost definitely see the deployment of nuclear weapons.

What really pisses me off is the UK had to stand 20 years of the US actively supporting the IRA, what a different story that would be now. They would allow the UK army to have fought it properly, not with its hands tied behind its backs! I hope they go in and Liberate the Iraqis, and do Saddam in, in the process.

Maybe they should use a Thermobaric weapon oin his palaces, one kebabed Saddam :D. Lets hope Galloway is there on one of his i want to Bum Saddam visits. He should be stood against a wall and... infact no post him to Mugabe via Parcel Farce, a fate worse than death.

A short smack does work for some people, such as Gadaffi Duck :P a Couple of nights of bombing, one fubar palace and one daughter dead. He decided he didnt like terrorism anymore, wise man. Unfortunately saddam seems to be on a path to total destruction. So we should give it him.

People say we are making Muslim martyrs, thats fine, they always have a martyr to worship, just the name and face changes. As a new one appears the old ones are simply forgotten.

In the last battle with Iraq we were in for the mother of all battles, it was a farce, except for the traditional friendly fire activities of the US.

A reason you will see the US pushing for an attack on IRaq is probably it has a series of new weapons systems it wants to try out. They even edged into the Falklands campaign (were no one helped the UK except Augusto Pinochet of Chile and the US, the Belgians were obstrcutive, apparently we were welcome in 1945 but not 1982, how short peoples memories are) with the Sidewinder Air to Air Missile. War is business, has been for centuries and always will be.

I suspect its no coincidence that the 2 biggest arms manufacturers are at the for front of the fight.

Last edited:
HERE IS A RECAP of the rules

Accept other peoples opinions just as you would wish for them to accept your own. Personal taunts/attacks/imaturity will not be tolerated

personal attacks will not be tolerated this is a forum for discusion, if you are unable to discus without attacking people personly then do not post here

Thanx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just incase you didnt get it THE FIRST FUCKING TIME

Accept other peoples opinions just as you would wish for them to accept your own. Personal taunts/attacks/imaturity will not be tolerated

personal attacks will not be tolerated this is a forum for discusion, if you are unable to discus without attacking people personly then do not post here

"he started it na na na"

i dont give a fuck personal attacks are not wanted in the forums

if you disagree then say why produce counter argumants investigate and provide relevent evidnce to back up your point of view, look at the wider implications of what you see and hear and accomodate others oppinions as you would want them to yours

DONT KEEP HAVING A GO AT EACHOTHER

Last edited: