-<BtW>- Is in UTA!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well no more secrets !
We have now our usual nicks in UT in our player list after a meeting!
Well im sorry about what i did say to AKA and specialy to you TuT!
Well i think playgirl aka Iris___ is sorry 2 !
Well i wish u all luck to the next month!
Well hope too play some friend matchs and no we are not joking with AKA , we are just trying to be similar in type of organisation!

About the tag , well theres a reasen , if AKA = Also know as and BtW = By the way , why cant we put the same tag? that was the idea ! well soz but as you can see we wont change it!

Well gg and more time soz about all this shit!

Originally posted by Snee
errr if you are really girls! I (we) would like to play a friendly :naughty:

And I mean no UT... but in Real life :3some: :takeit: :hump: :wanker: :bj:

:lol: pld m8 :lol:

:lol: welcome :) lol tho whenever some1 says they're girls on the internet makes me wonder tho :P .. especially when it's about a game mostly guys play :P

Yes, a flame thread actually :D

and to sum it up the UTA community *mostly* consist of pingers on the one hand and flamers on the other who flame the pingers for their pings :lol:

But thats just nature and doesnt mean there must be made a brake to fun, and flaming about a tag is just not reasonable :lol:

who cares if fucking Btw is in the fucking UTA league, each fucking day some fucking newbie clans fucking enter the fucking league why fucking make a whol fucking new fucking thread about it
hmz.gif

hmz.gif