-<BtW>- Is in UTA!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hi girls!

btw i want a nice AVATAR!!!!!!!!! :P

what about asking someone to taki a photo of you, scan it, and load it up for your avatar it would suit you as well as satisfy us :)

Btw we'd like a friendly too for certain

Originally posted by PlayGirL
And yes we are joking with AKA :P
Kiss's AKA guys ****

I rarely comment, but your blatant lack of creativity in your tag style, identical acronym theme, and obvious connection with former AKA co-founder seem to me a humourless and pityful attempt at ridicule.

Originally posted by §øñî@
Just one thing. Is everyone like the Tut guy?

Prolly not, cause every1 else doesn´t know any facts from why you did chose the same tag-style and why you spell AVATAR in CAPITAL letters. And i doubt they care either since it´s not any of their business.

I know ou tag is simmilar to yours (just noticed :P) and Avatar was a co-something of your clan.

Other thing i just noticed is that u have a bad attitude but hey lets all get a :beer: and get to the :party:

:D

Lol TuT ;)
Im shure she is not talking about the same AVATAR you are ...
She doesnt know him either in net or out net !

Well about the rest of shits well...
LOL! ;)

Well, it´s not a coincidence you chose the same tag, cause you know Avatar in person, Levi/Cereal-K/D.Alfonso and whatever your nicks are.

Enjoy yourself, but know failure, i've no doubt you'll be on first name terms with it for your short and worthless lifespan.

TuT, this is possibly going to hurt your head, so perhaps get a bag of ice before you scroll down a few lines.

ITS A FRIGIN GAME.

Lol TuT:

1st
Im not a BTW player or a IDC player so dont fuck my head because of your problems with IDC = mercs = AVATAR ( witch was one of the founder of your great clan so stfu )

2nd
Im free to use any nick and how many i want!
But like i want to make a AKA happy , here they are for all:
Levi , 0wn@g3 , **D.Afonso** , Linu>< and NokiGirL

3rd
Well like Lone says , this is only a fucking game u see... U PLAY TO HAVE FUN! Get yourself some days out of UT world m8

4rd
Did i in any moments "fire" at you or AKA ? So dont "fire" tome 2 !

PS: Why everytime a portuguese clan went to UTA AKA TUT come and flame about it ? is it because of AVATAR ? Im shure it is! See u m8 ! Nomore posts here from LEvi :P

bsrepel.jpg

Originally posted by Levi

PS: Why everytime a portuguese clan went to UTA AKA TUT come and flame about it ? is it because of AVATAR ? Im shure it is! See u m8 ! Nomore posts here from LEvi :P

I'm portuguese and I never got flamed by TuT or any AKA, so I guess they aren't flaming anyone for beeing portuguese but for their atitude.
Actually if I liked to flame I would flame most of you other ports for the lack of common sense and inteligence.
Anyway I would rather not talk about you Portuguese n00bs or and rather not remeber you are portuguese cause that would make me ashamed of beeing portuguese or somit.

My 2 cents on this useless and ridiculous thread.

And the god talk !
Clap clap clap clap...
Ladies and Gentleman mister Beltroniko...