An apology... (but not from me!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Requested to be posted by Snake

Lo UTA players,

With this post I want to say that I’m very sorry, but especially to Martz. I don’t know where to start really but ok…

I’ve been in C0 for a few months now, it started well, we became better and we had no member problems at all. We won most matches easily till we came in Div2, and then I couldn't control myself in the wars vs FDC/BOD and maybe also some other clans. I want to say sorry to those who I shouted at who didn’t do anything wrong. Maybe it was because I only wanted to win, and didn’t really play for the fun as well, but I have learned from that, now I enjoy the matches more and play much more relaxed. Like last week when we played UAS, we got 0wned 8-1 and we played with 5/4 guys. I didn’t get angry or pissed off, I just enjoyed the games we played and congtratz them with their win. Then the my attitude at the UTA forums.... that was totally shite :X I was spamming the mi5 forum with scorpion that Samy is a cheater and other bullshit. I did think Samy has cheated then, but that was just my opinion. I don’t think he cheats any more, I played some good 1v1 DM with him and I think we enjoyed that ;) I’m sorry to mi5 for that bullshit on ur forum, I should have got some proof and then talked with the leader or sumthing instead of flaming.

FDC..
That is a long time ago.... I think they already know I’m sorry of my attitude against them.
Anyway with our help u get now into Div1 :D GL there and maybe we meat u next month with a nice friendly war :)

Now the story where I really got a bad feeling in myself about, it has to do with Martz...
I don’t know how to make clear to u that i was wrong in the flames and rejoining the forums with accounts, and that I regret what I did :( And that I flamed u for no reason. I didn’t have control over myself. I’m sorry .... maybe we can talk over icq about it and hope we can make friends again and I hope u’ll see that I’m changed.

With all this stupid attitude of me C0 wasn’t looking good... i brought Deadly in this and he started with flames too. I’m sorry to him that i got him involved. C0 got now member problems and i think that is cuz of me, not all of it but I’m a big part of it imo. That’s why I think I can better leave C0 so u guys can start with a clean clan and kick some ass in Div1, I will stay this month and play the wars, and if u got enough members end of this month i leave. We will talk about this later…

Maybe most of u know that I ain’t playing StdAssault anymore (expect wars), I play now lots of TDM/1v1 and iAS with Dv8 :D Hope u guys accept my apologies(FSS what a word) for u and be friends again and frag some asses :nod:

If u don’t believe that I’m changed talk with Spirit or with my clan mates (C0, Dv8, pyro) or some guys who I talked to like spirit / Suicidal or jwer or some members of my clans.

Thx to Spirit who posted this for me, helped me with some leet english.
I hope u accept my apologies and that I admit I was wrong in most points.

Greetz Snake

Last edited:
I want to add a couple of things to that myself too. Firstly, this isn’t a thread for flaming, if after reading that you feeling like saying anything bad then don’t. Take it elsewhere.

Everyone deserves a second chance, and Snake deserves one now. I truly believe he regrets how he acted in the past, and from having him in my clan over the last few weeks I can honestly say I have not seen him flame once, even when accused of cheating etc.

If you feel you still cannot get along with him because of the past then at least sit back and allow others to give him a second chance. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second shot at it. If they didn’t, then I imagine most of us would be living in hiding by now. All I’m asking here is a little maturity, it takes guts to admit your mistakes and apologise for them and doing that on its own deserves some respect. Give him a chance to show he has changed and if he hasn’t, fine, hang the fucker!! But if he has, then I for one am happy to accept him as part of the community…

Last edited:
M8, you have been a hell of a player and a hell of a friend aswell... (like joining party's and icq chats (you italian fag :P )

I saw that the flaming was going out of hand and our clan got a bad name. I think this takes a lot of guts to say you are sorry. I think you have realy grown.... i hope you will always stay in close contact and you are always welcome back to the clan. I realy hate to see you leave despite of everything. There is always a spot for you......

I wish you all the best of luck and I am sure I will see you very soon again....

And remember C0 is going for the top I hope you will be there by my side to celebrate...

As a m8 , a clanleader and somebody who really likes to piss pizzaman off :D. i wanna say a few things
I can honestly say that Snake is 1 hell of a guy a great player.
You were in C0 for much longer than a few months so i got to you know quite well!
C0 got this far with your help and thus i hope you to stay!!

Last i Would like to say it takes one hell of a guy to admit that you did wrong!!!! keep up the good work and now gimme my 12 beers :D

well, you haven't done anything wrong since the flame war during our match, which we didn't read anyways cause togglemute owns :)

hope you can still find a place in C0 and fun in the league (despite the crap pings ;) ) and hang around for a while...

good luck with being nice, allthough i think this time you'll be fine :D

I only played this guy once and he ruined the game from map 1 with his flamin, but if what he says is true then i say forgive and forget...he's only young-ish after all i believe and people do grow up. I'd hope he's deleted his flak noob cry bind too. Let's trust him.

I remember that game, and tbh, I didn't give a shit about his flaming :lol:
C0 lost, so i thought: bad losers, excuses, etc...
Furthermore pizza came to our irc (or forum) to apologize, as he is doing now.
Yeh, I think he deserves another chance.

to admit you did wrong and say your sorry for it takes guts

just remember what my mother always used to say 'now don`t do it again else its a tanned bottom for you my laddie'

i know pizza now for over a year and i can say that he a nice and good guy (well accept the chatlogs i got from him wich he talked v dirty with a girl, that beside everything...boy did that change my view about him...they were so filty he even admitted that....ow geez im losing it again)

hmm...he a nice guy

:D

requested by deadly

Requested to be post by Deadly
Nope Truffino m8, was my own dumb fault to get involved with all the flaming. It was my choise too (of course u were a lil' part of it too, but not mainly)
I've already done a pub apologize, and again, im
REALLY SORRY
too :\ It might be unforgivable for FDC, cuz that was really, really hard. Dunno what i wud have done if i was them. Big :thumb: for them to accept my apologizes and to live on with me, thnx m8s :) And i hope u kick some ass in div 1 offcourse, fair enough :)

As far as i know, i've changed a lot too, cuz im sick of flaming. Hope we can get good m8s again and frag under normal conditions :)
To Sandro: Cya in 'de herfstvakantie' m8 :)