New Forums

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm-I dont care who hates who, its a fu>king game.

What i do wonder about is why were removed and other clans that are worse arent.

Also i wouldnt say community sui alot of people im freinds with, in fact even Martz which is why i seriusly dont understand why he would remove us.

Sure, there are some people that don't follow the latest fasion, do not sheep around after the in crowd.

But you can see from this thread just how many people have replied with a nice post, and how many people haven't. I think it shows a true representation of the community and just shows how much Mi5 are not liked.

Originally posted by McNeill
Ummm-I dont care who hates who, its a fu>king game.

Reminds me of something :rolleyes:

Originally posted by McNeill
What i do wonder about is why were removed and other clans that are worse arent.

There arent any :P

IF you read Fields reply to Martz warning its very clear as to why Mi5 forums were shut down.
your right to use the forum begins and ends with Martz he gave a warning to remove the post as he did to X squad and to others in the past, they all complied and so there forums are intact, fieldys response was "No i wont" there fore defiying the warning and mi5's right to a forum was forfieted.

its that simple,

as for any comeback or reasoning you want see above coz thats all yer gonna get.

Status
Not open for further replies.