New Forums

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm... y is the mi5 forum closed anyway?
just because of fieldy's thread? he just expressed his opinion... whats wrong with that?
yeah its flame but thats nothing new to this forum is it?
closing/deleting the thread ok but shutting down the whole forum?

If you can or cant be bothered why do i care :). For people who want to speak to us then thats why i posted.
Shows you took the interest to click this thread and reply.

But according to what martz wrote in our private forums all your responses should be resulted in a ban because its not being "nice" :P.

We were removed because Mi5 were defending flame threads posted in our forums, and when we said were not gonna waste our time deleting threads created by other clans.

He removed.

Which is a very good reason, which means if anyone posts anything thats in any way flaming somone else they should be punished straight away or delete their own msg.

Because as far as im concerned defending your clan on your "own" forums is fine- If however we went around flaming other clans or trying to be clever and wind people up then perhaps the removal was justified.

As we havent done that anyone with half a brain could investigate the threads and see.

Its basically a good excuse to scape goat Mi5. Otherwise somone plz tell me why indviduals and some clans that consistently flame other clans have not been Removed/Warned publically.

In case u say we were warned our forums were removed before the "24 hours" u gave us to remove the flames from OTHER CLANS.

Why waste your breath Mc.

Just from reading this thread you can get a good idea of people attitudes around here.

The new wave fasion for 2002, the Mi5 hater, is the way of life in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.