New Admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
First of all i'd like to thank the 9 people who applied for this nightmare of a job dealing with you horrible lot :P It was very tough, very very tough. So tough infact that we decided on a few positions.

First off i'd like to welcome Mughi as the successful applicant to the 6v6 admin position (official title '6v6 & 4v4 Server Administrator'). She has excellent knowledge of the league, UT, and a great character/personality. She will be available to help you with your querys and problems very shortly. :) /me goes on holiday with brave :lol:

Secondly I know a lot of you are wanting the 2v2 League up and running again. LR you may know wrecked the NA 6v6 League, erm sorry watched it die a slow and painful death is now a 2v2 League Admin. To help this madman american we next need to welcome Ghost to the team (as a 2v2 League Admin) who has also been with the league a long time and is a great person from what i've seen on IRC (he also looks well hard).

Now I saw a lot of peeps jump up with surprise when I mentioned 2v2, yes we are trying hard to bring it back. We are currently deisnging the system/rules behind it ready for Arse to code when he returns. :)

Now just to make clear the positions of everyone in the team, here is the list in full:

Crazy Squirrel - 6v6 & 4v4 League Administrator
Brave - 6v6 & 4v4 League Administrator
Mughi - 6v6 & 4v4 Server Administrator
LoneRanger - 2v2 League Administrator & NA 6v6 League Administrator
Ghost - 2v2 League Administrator
Phear - Website/database/UTserver maintainer & owner
Arse - Website/database Developer

If u have a 6v6 admin goto a 6v6 admin, and 2v2 to a 2v2 admin when its running, etc.. no overlap.

:grouphug: <- I'm the blue one, brave the green one, mughi must be the pinky purply one and LR and ghost are the two mooning :P

Thankyou people.

i've always :bowdown: to mughi

congratz hon!! :cuddle:

don't get carried away with ur new 1337 admin powa's and don't forget you still need to arrange my fun in this league :hammer: :)

"I'm the blue one, brave the green one, mughi must be the pinky purply one and LR and ghost are the two mooning"

lmao

Congrats Mughi and Ghost