Future protection for LeagueAS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No comment on the assumptions though? People have the right to be paranoid about cheating, there have been matches (2 most notably) where my team and I have suspected something was amiss. If the BoT hasnt been released (julia says it aint) then i dont see why peeps are fretting. Anyway Neo how come u know about different types of aimbot :rolleyes:?

alledgedly she wrote a bot but anyone writeing a bot. fucking why ?
"ohh the challenge"

i fancey building a new mutating airborn virus that will wipe of all organinc life!!! why ? ohhh i fancey a challenge

its fucking shite that anyone wrote a bot , so as far as im concerned i hope they get fucking hit by a car , better still a bus , no thats to quick , a nasty virus that eats them away from the inside ibola maybe

there is no justification other than your a piece of shit, people have put in hours of time and there money into something thats good and we all enjoy and some fucking cockbag yet again writes a cheat that spoils it one thing leagueAS did was make people feel safe that when they played on a leagueAS server they were on fare terms. now again its "your a bot " blah blah blah
well fuck you very much. and to anyone who supports you fuck you to i hope you suffer the same fate

"ohh but they didnt release it" FUCK OFF so fucking what , should'nt even have been writen in the first place!

Last edited:
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

*edited by Bluey*

P.S. if you dont like it thats tuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
you havent got the message have you ?

your not welcome here!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao Opti, you trying to push me to release my hacks in wild or what? :) Or you want to have quite a REALLY cleaning of forums from my messages?

Solution 1: Ban account, unban ip. I promise, I will not bug those forums that way.

Solution 2: Stop cheating with mod powers. Some people might want to know, why people start to write/use cheats

Bad solution: Winding me up, since I am currently doing other stuff, but I can put that aside and release some of my researches. Is that you really want? :)

Advice: Before doing something, think. If cant think, consult with someone more wise and clever then yourself (I would recommend Phear. I dont like him, but it doesnot restrict me from respecting him)

Originally posted by Acrobat
you havent got the message have you ?

your not welcome here!!!!!!

Ello VeroLite :wave:...i ask 1 simple question if i may...Why do u do it? i'm genuinely interested.

Last edited:
I, disguised as Tim, joined SaW to steal all important tactics.

Ridiculous. Doesnot make sense to me.

Tim, disguised as me, joined SaW to steal all tactics.

I disguised as Tim, joined SaW to play in few matches to see if my hack does work.

Ridiculous, there is always Orange.

Any other guesses? I am out of ideas.

You may believe, you may not - thats your full right, but me and Tim are different people. My mothers name is Irina, his mothers name is Galina, they are sisters. I live on second floor, he lives on third floor - same cable, same IP (by the way, with NAT connection of our provider, there is lot other people with same IP I suppose. Not sure)

That was thing, I was pissed off greatly at whoever banned me. If you want to ban me, ban my account (I can use proxy anyway to avoid this ip ban). I had hard time to explain "Why forums says I am banned"

Also ridiculous. If you want more explanations, talk to him, not me.

Originally posted by Acrobat
I, disguised as Tim, joined SaW to steal all important tactics.

Tim, disguised as me, joined SaW to steal all tactics.

I disguised as Tim, joined SaW to play in few matches to see if my hack does work.

Ridiculous, there is always Orange.

Any other guesses? I am out of ideas.
:lol:...i couldnt give a monkeys about any of that. I'm asking about why u enjoy doing what u do. Do u have a `cause'? Ur like a cyber terrorist :rolleyes:

...or is it purely as a source of entertainment. Is there a `cat & mouse' / `farmer & fox' type thing going on? Maybe u just like being chased...

Come on!! whats pressing ur buttons? ;)

Bad solution: Winding me up, since I am currently doing other stuff, but I can put that aside and release some of my researches. Is that you really want?

yes well done you continue to post in forums your IP has been banned from , so your posts are now edited instead, and you are getting wound up ?? YOU, you are not even supposed to be posting here, BAN <---- see that do you know what it means??

your makeing threat to release your bot that you created

for fucks sake and your complaing

you dont get it do you at all, and you talk of bieng wise and clever???

i had better explain it very clearly

that threat is exactly the reason

YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE

yet you contunue to post when it has been made obvious that

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

makeing threats to release your creations to the masses also renforces the reasons why

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

so just incase you didnt get it yet again

YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE

is that really that hard to understand.

and as for your threat ....well i think you and every member of this comunity knows what you can do with your threat you scumbag......

stick it up yer arse.

Originally posted by DraizeTrain
I'm asking about why u enjoy doing what u do. Do u have a `cause'? Ur like a cyber terrorist :rolleyes:

...or is it purely as a source of entertainment. Is there a `cat & mouse' / `farmer & fox' type thing going on? Maybe u just like being chased...

Come on!! whats pressing ur buttons? ;)
Well?? I'm still waiting...or have u been banned again :D

Isnt it bizarre that u've got so much to say about ur dirty little habit and yet when confronted by a question about the real u, u go strangely silent.

*Honestly, go see a doctor...before its too late...cos ur a fucking fruitcake...an interesting fruitcake but a fruitcake none the less*

what the fuck r u talking about?
i think its great that there r hacks for UTAS also now :)
could not have imagined anything better :)
i mean who wants to play a cheatless game? where is the fun in that? :confused:
now everybody is free to call anybody a hacker/cheater whatsoever again :) d00d i missed those times :cool:

nice accomblishment :thumb:

didnt read everything, but recording demo can be a tricky because on my old comp (which i dont have anymore) ut crashed if i tried to rec demos when playing LeagueAS. Dont have that issue on my new one though :) And Neo UT2003 is shit, just protecting the game from cheaters doesnt make it good and depsite that its shit, it isnt even UT for my taste :\

Last edited:
WhyI don't agree with what Julia is doing at all in any way,..

Why edit all her posts, unless there is info on how to cheat or links to cheats ?

Also about banning acrobat, even though I disagree with it,..

If u wante dto ban her, i see no reason why not to ban her ip and her account, its a shame to get innnocents as well, but no point looking for a half/half solution.