• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

syphus

When God was handing out chins, I was so stoned I
Jun 27, 2001
Lisbon
m8's you know me for a while well at least some of you do :)

i just want to say that all that happened in bib match his hystory or i hope so it is....

let's get toghether drink a few beers have laught and boom :) problems solved

I'm a calm guy but recently i lost my temper 2 in a league match cause off something i call lamming doesnt matter iff you consider it lamming or not which 1 off us has is own way off consider woot is lame or not right ...

so let's have peace and love :)

lyd is a gr8 girl and clanleader well my opinion off course :)

bibi is a nice clan has fdc is 2 :)

so cheers peace and love and enjoy tha game :)

ps winter unban lyd plz banning her was a bit off a rush m8 :)

Roddie, honey, there is no problem at all with BiB, Snee, DaChronic, Yose were all on tonight with some support in our game against BoD.

Originally posted by syphus
ps winter unban lyd plz banning her was a bit off a rush m8 :)

All's cool with FDC and BIB man. angst all in the past. It's a purely personal thing between Lydia and me.

But, I'll tell ya what Syphus mate...

We are buzzing with winning the division this month, and it's never a good thing to keep grudges goin..

Time for a clean slate and all that..

Lydis still hasn't responded to any of my ICQs :( but that being said, I am using Trillian, so, benefit of the doubt...

Tell Lydia she's unbanned. :)

being 13 sux...wen i was 13 i cudnt get into Age 12 movies FS..they sez i was 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now im 16 nearly 17 i can get beer :D YEY!(illegally tho) :lol:

AGE RESTRICTIONS SUCK!