Rogue Actor Scanning

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Its the enhancment I made to CSHP to improve its cheat protection, something similar was included in a very early version of CSHP but later removed. Basically it scans actors (actors are anything thats interacts in a level, players, weapons, objectives, even projectiles like rockets, flak shards etc) for anything that shouldn't be there.

Its not perfect yet, the original version in v132 scanned every actor but consummed too much CPU time and caused 1 second interval pauses on the client, in v133 I reduced the number of actors scanned by just scanning particular actors, this dramtically lowered the CPU load and stopped the pauses but it leaves a loop hole in the protection which could be abused by some cheats. I've developed a new scanning technique for v134 which will hopefully allow me to scan all actors without the large CPU overheard, thus shutting out all cheats, but I've still to test it thourighily :)

Theres also another side effect in that it picks up some things as cheats that aren't, these are mostly browser mods and skins.