OKe guys its up to you!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snee

Bartender!
Nov 30, 2001
Home
Well maybe if you know ...we had a draw vs SUYM today!! :(

So its your turn to take the second place... but before you can take the second place you need to defeat [DI]..

I know you can do this guys!!

Prolly you need to play the playoff vs <)CO(>.... hf and gl

:wave:

Snee,

Thxs Very Much for saying so! :thumbs:

We are made up (glad) to be in with a chance of the PlaYoFfS!

Cheers again Snee! If it aint Dutch it aint MuCh! :thumbs:

:eek:
nais :D
We always do try our hardest to win, but this time we will try even extra specially hard. Even just a shot at Division 2 is a great acheivement for us, and we are gonna give it a serious try!
:cuddle: Wish us luck :D

we are ALL hoping for SEK off course, come on guys, you can do it!! was fun last time :D

let's first beat DI, luckely no spammy tit warrior or slag roof on em anymore :D

Originally posted by PizzaMan
:D 30 degrees, hot girls, nice food, nice beach, nice pool
guess where i am :P

Being drowned in the nice pool by those hot girls cos you asked them to guess what you wanted them to do ?

Originally posted by DrOoZ
i hope the playoff won't be SEK - FDC

coz you would LOSE
/me remembers our last match :scared:

Of course, when SEK play -)BiB(- they do silly things and lose, like having all their campers on siege looking down from the tower into the courtyard below, and none thinking to guard the up ramps. If only I had done a quick wave before capping that level, I'd have the *coolest* demo around :D

Originally posted by Thuringwethil

Of course, when SEK play -)BiB(- they do silly things and lose, like having all their campers on siege looking down from the tower into the courtyard below, and none thinking to guard the up ramps. If only I had done a quick wave before capping that level, I'd have the *coolest* demo around :D

:lol: I remembered that one....that was really cool :D

Lydia was really pissing herself..... :rofl:

yep....you really had to see that...they were all watching down while she was standing behind them

If she just stopped to wave.. :rolleyes: