Leeds Festival UT 2002.... PARTY BOOZE AND GIGS !!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Stiffler

Ginger Ninja
Jun 9, 2001
Manchester
Ok hi all...

The Carling festivals are huge events every year... and this year is absolutely no exception !
I am going with or without the rest of you :p but I thought I may post to see if anybody else would be interested as it will be a great long weekend !

Ok the important bit - BANDS

Guns N' Roses (First gig in UK for 8 years)
The Stokes
Foo Fighters
Prodigy
Pulp
Muse
Ash
Offspring
Sum 41
Slipknot
weezah
The Hives
Incubus
No FX
A
The white stripes
Less than Jake
Dandy Warholes
Jane's Addiction
Puddle of Mud
Hundred Reasons
Andrew W K
Mercury Rev
Feeder

Official Site

Now if you are interested in coming along and joing a big piss up in Leeds post... If Not Please stay out of this thread !!!

Dates August 23 - 25 (Bank holiday weekend)

Tim

Last edited:
oh my fookin god GNR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes im excited already and yes im a sad git and yes tim ma ass will be there!!!

erm wish i had money to go their tim m8 i cant afford tha trip m8 :(

enjoy their are some kick ass punk bands thier:(

lol darling, dont u mean u've had ur festival days?

it was ur sort of thing, bout about 5yrs ago :D

:kiss:

lol not far off darling, but that style of music was never my scene either. Went to lots of festivals, but never specifically for that genre of music :p: