My UT movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

FUCKS SAKE - prolly should have read this post before the other one, would have saved meself askin wot the.ace thing was all about :P

That must have been the most boring music I've ever heard.
Regardless of being a nice song it does not fit to what you see in the movie at all.

Not good.

thx :cool:

I thought if anything the music was very well suited to the action, thats kinda the feeling i got from ppl on ICQ as well before it was uploaded to badct. Each to their own I guess, just mute it if it really bothers ya.

Hmmm did u have license to distribute Divx? :cool:
Hehe :) only kidding here.. Movie is very nice :) Divx is nice too, coz I didnt know that there were new version :)

Nice one Pete. I saw it a while ago before it was uploaded and my first comment was how well the music fits to the movie.

I suppose your gonna get atleast one complete Gimp Bastard who aint got a fuckin clue what they are on about.

Mr BooM

Nice movie :] Some very nice combos there :]

Scorp, learn to duck fs :P

btw, I couldn't hear the music when I used the divx player that you put with the movie, but it played fine with Windows Media Player, so all is well :]