UnrealAlton 2002??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ezby

Mrs Spirit||UTAS Agony Aunt
Jun 24, 2001
Cambridge
Was gonna post this earlier but didnt wanna over shadow CK's London thang :D

So how about it? I here they have a new ride :spin: Or maybe somewhere else like Thorpe Park, Chessington?

We all had a wicked time last yr, and it is was blistfuly hot! Would be cool 2do it again :)

Ez :D

fs i need to win the lottery for the plae tickets:D

Same thing as last year?How about Danmark,kopenhagen instead of some smelly theme park?

Besides theres allready been talk of another meet and i know many cant afford to go abroad all the fucking time.

woot about a lisbon 2002 ?:)
´
i whould like to know you soso :) think about it :D

Hey, we drove nearly a thousand miles :)

Whats an hour or two in a plane?

Alton Tower's new ride is the only one of it's kind in the world though..

Face down, with inversion.

sounds neat :)

Norway has 1 of (if not) the best wooden rollercoaster in europe.Steel rollercoasters u KNOW aer going to hold together...but a wooden 1 with creaking timber......ure terror. Is awsome that 1.

aye and the sounds a wooden 50 year old rollercoaster makes:D that's something:nod:

wtf are you lot moaning about :p:

money distance, oi it is bloody expensive and/or bloody far where ever its organised for most of us :(. No-where is written that you can't organise different events in the same season in different countries. This community should be large enuf to make all them gatherings worth while.

massive-gs own :nod:
wooden rollercoasters own:nod:
Lisbon owns:nod:

yea, but id like to be the 1 not paying 300$ to ride a rollercoaster every time

Aye - when we were at CK's we spoke about English thinking they were the centre of the universe.............

Lets look at a variety of options:

Paintball in the Midlands..................
Drinking, Smoking and Tupping in the Netherlands........;)
Rollercoaster riding in Scandanavia.............

Lets get a consensus and do it!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't have to be England fs.
Lifts to airports and shit can be arranged - lets do it!