New Bot ???

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ajax

Jun 12, 2001
Flying Cloud
Was playing on a orange server this morning when saw dodgy as fuck thing

Basicly the chap was shooting while in fake death and yet still could move about, the shooting was next to perfect also. Lamest thing I have seen for a while and worrying thing is it seams to work with league as (though orange is only 130a i think not 132 ?)

Just experienced the same on a boomtown server for Tac Ops. As if someone needs to cheat to frag me in TO :(

long time ago i heard something about a feigndeath-cheat which was said to be very commin in instagib-games

playermodels doing a feign death but the player itself moved on normally

perhaps that was such a cheat :(
combined with an aimbot?

well even utpureRC5e is said to be already beaten
but those cheats that beat new protections like new versions of utpure are also said to be kept private

i dunno - this whole cheating-lameness suxx ass :(

I know that you can shoot with some weapons, while in feigning death mode... About moving I hear first time.

thats a really old cheat, thought it was fixed.
he looks fiegned death, has hit area of ducked person and can move aroudn and shoot normally

i have never seen any 1 run around in feign death but i know that u can load up rockets then feign death then shoot then :shake:

you wount believe how that site looks in netscape :lol: error correction needed I think :D

Oh, and the cheat, never saw it, sounds like scary shite tho... still in the end of the day... the cheaters are still lame pubes arent they? :D

even if its not fixed for league matchs i don`t think you get any one using it, its just too easy to spot and as such no one would dare use it else their whole clan would forfit match, though its gonna ruin publics maybe :(

I saw him.
could still headshot him.. but I couldn't stop laughing because that was so funny how he moved..
I was really pissing my pants, first cheat that I can laugh about :)
Becomes a pain tho after 10 min ;)

saw this yesterday
must be the advanced bot i saw
flying in feighdeath and shooting like a mofo
rather funny like ramp said
was on dutchnet dm server,(was not an admin, no white name)
just wait for the redeemer, it will fix the problem FAST ;)

i saw a person who did that on an instagib CTF server yesterday, he could change 2 headless zombie when he wanted too.....

Someone sent me this cheat a while a go on irc, im pretty sure its quite wide spread. Looking at it, it just spams the animation taunts for the different animations.... death, dodge, crouch, swimming, headless etc. It doesnt have a built in aimbot but the chances are if they're using a cheat like this then they're bound to be using an aimbot aswell

I don't know if this was a cheat or not, but reading this thread, it could have been.

I saw this guy just change into a pose as if he had been headshot. He didn't have a head the his body was froze in the position of a headshot victim, just as they have been shot. But he didn't get shot to go like this, he just changed.

His whole body was froze in one position but he could move around as if he was normal.

At the time I just thought it was a glitch in UT and it was piss funny to see.

when I pld him he didn't use a bot because he was playing rather crap. so I could laugh about it :):smash: