Ihave got some news for you guys!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEHEHE

I LOVE PISSING PPL LIKE YOU OFF!!!

HAVE YOU HAD A LOK AT URSELF

ANYONE WOULD THINK UT IS YOUR LIFE M8

lol its not :P

i just play to relax after a working day :D

and you dont piss me off :P

lol you know jackshit about my life

you say that ut isnt your life well fuck off then we dont need wankers in the ut community

im not pissed off either, im laughing my tits off - keep it up DoDgE...ur putting a real great case forward for ur defence :D

:lol:

well nuff said close please :D

and dont pick on dodge any more :P

he made a fault and he try's now to correct it :D

Last edited:
Re: ffs

This is my best bit from a cracking thread :D
Originally posted by DoDgE
i said i did nothing for this clan

my respect for its players and other clans for that matter are a big fat ZERO
Cheers 4 this gem m8 :)

Has he repented against multiclanning?

:lol:

There is enough evidence in this thread alone to show u hes got a screw loose. Check out the \\SAS// forum for further proof of his undoubted public relations skills...particularly with DWAP ;)

What is it about us and nutters?? Hes not the 1st and going by the comedy being generated by this guy, I hope hes not the last :D

Re: ffs

i said i did nothing for this clan

my respect for its players and other clans for that matter are a big fat ZERO

You care enough to have begged us to let you stay. Now you say you don't care 'Ha ha'! It's very obvious to us all that you're upset.

Instead of apologising you've let your teenage angst do the talking. And frankly, it's embarrassing. Please shut up; The least you can do is spare us your infantile self-denial.

Ok i dont even know u DODGE.......so basically u r calling my a loser cos im in SaW????

M8 if u have any sort of problem..especially one that drives you to post here about 10 times saying the same hings..........I never let peeps talk down to me in the flesh>> so if u were a real lad you'd meet up so i can knock the utter shite outta ya and hump yer maw

OK U RIMRAIDER!!!!!!!!

nuff said hes a faggot lets leave it at that.

Re: hm

well i know loads of ppl on more than just 1 clan............and im sure all of you do!!!!

First of all: Well done SaW. DWAP is 100% behind you in condemning Multiclanners.

And you DoDgE, I don't know any multiclanners, plz gimme some names?

Re: Re: hm

Originally posted by MadMax

First of all: Well done SaW. DWAP is 100% behind you in condemning Multiclanners.

And you DoDgE, I don't know any multiclanners, plz gimme some names?

Bet he's lying to take the spotlight off himself.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.