Ihave got some news for you guys!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Amazing...fucking amazing!!!

We know who u are u stupid bastard :rolleyes:

Why the fuck do u think I sent these icqs the other night:-

DraizeTrain: Tell me m8...how many clans are u in?
FireWalk: *silence*
DraizeTrain: ...are u having trouble remembering?
FireWalk: *longer silence*
DraizeTrain: hmmm...well, when u finally reach a figure, deduct 1 from it, ok...

Ur a multiclanner which is crap & ur a tosser...which is obviously crap. I will be informing Eldacar about what a wanker u are. We've been checking up on u for the last week or so and it seems that we're not the only ppl who u've pissed off eh.
Now be a good boy and FUCK OFF :)

HM

i think that is a bit unfair

well if thats how its gonna be ill pack my shock and leave:(

not very bright imo (which is not humble) especially when someone posts a thread saying/admiting that they multi clan and beg us not to tell the other clan(s) involved. I think you just did that very thing yourself in this PUBLIC room. ROFLMFAO

hm

well i know loads of ppl on more than just 1 clan............and im sure all of you do!!!! but since you have took this hard line with me just because of it i think you take it a bit tooo far don't you?

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CAN START FRAGGIN SAW

:flack: :flack: :flack: :flack:

Re: hm

Originally posted by DoDgE
well i know loads of ppl on more than just 1 clan............and im sure all of you do!!!! but since you have took this hard line with me just because of it i think you take it a bit tooo far don't you?

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CAN START FRAGGIN SAW

Not really m8. It's about the respect that comes from loyalty and teamwork really. Without that there's nothing. Sorry to hear that you haven't worked that out as I was looking forward to playing alongside ya.

bet you cant wait for your first shag either. Ben/FW/Dodge/Mul/tic/lan/ner

anyway :calm: down and have a :beer: (if you're allowed to) but make sure you dont :barf:

merry xmas and all that

:D

but what i really mean is :fingers:

fucking ace draizetrain :D

kick that wanker !!

in wich clans was he ?? i know some people who can check it for you :D

hahaha

i couldnt giva a rats hairy what u gays in this clan think!!!

lmao i made a fool out of that wank clan saw!!!!

we all can play the flaming game if you want!!!

seriouslythough guys you all take this game a bit too seriously, sack me i couldnt give a fuck!!!! i have a fucking life to lead!!! ban me, do what you want but you will not take my life away you fags:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:

hm

do you not remember saw!!!!???

i did FUCK ALL For this gay clan because i knew you were all like the rest!

looooooser

why am i a wanker!!!!????

cuz i was in 2 clans??!!

man you are running out of flaming ideas m8

ffs

i said i did nothing for this clan

my respect for its players and other clans for that matter are a big fat ZERO

i could flame about anything you want :D

so ...... i dont give a shit what you say but i think multiclanning suxks very hard so thats why you are a WANKER!

Status
Not open for further replies.