Just so people are aware.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
Yes I left the UTAS cup match. So here’s why, and don’t worry for those that dislike me I won’t be back!

defending golg2…I had most frags but although I said wiet low wiet low…..”it wasn’t loud enough”. So I kinda got the blame for that, not gonna say who.

then on attack I was already going low route until someone called “morph hammer fucking morph hammer have some fucking awareness”.

so on attack and defence I get moaned at.

sooooooo, first off I never even got picked for this cup (yes I’m shit) so I wasn’t even meant to be in the team.
In the build up to this weeks matches every player for highlighted to see if they can play on more then one occasion (I’m clearly too shit to get a mention).
We have players in that team that may as well not even be there.

The point of this? Well I had a great weekend away, I was in bed when I got asked to play. So I had no intention to play, to then get moaned at like a little 15 year old…no thanks I’d rather not be part of it.

for those playing against us I apologise, especially to torp for what he’s put in.

people will laugh/mock/flame as that’s what this community does. I wanted to explain my end but it’s not just as plain as “morph quit again”.

goodbye and have fun in this strange community.

Before Tompa quit he told me a few things and I 100% agree.

I don't understand this post, why bother saying anything, commit to leaving and done deal why try to over-inflate what happened to make yourself seem like a victim?

You got moaned at by Ross, 1 person, you're making it seem like the whole team was blaming you/yelling at you, you think people like nomercy,
paa or me deserve that? If anything some of us were defending you, although by then I believe you had already pulled the ethernet cable.

People free up their schedule for something like this to happen, not just the 11 other people playing the game but also the ones watching the stream, including people from CTF/Siege community who are potential folk that might be interested in playing AS and this is what they see. You got moaned at once and RQ'd after half a map, that's it.

Probably the lightest moaning I've ever done - was just asking for better comms and you pay attention. I'm fairly sure you were drunk too. Ultimately you quit at the first opportunity.. around 3 minutes of game time. If you didn't want to play you should've let us know and we could've tried to arrange a sub, instead you ruined the game.

Anyway, since you didn't reply to PM, you've been banned for a week for quitting yet another one. Worse still it was a cup game with lots of people watching the stream and you caused it to be abandoned. Your ban will be removed on Sunday.

Feel free to rejoin discord after that.

Drunk? I’d been away camping all weekend, was a late drive back and I was in bed when you asked me to play. Had zero drinks that day. That’s irrelevant,

to get moaned at twice in on the first map just doesn’t interest me.
No need to unban me, I won’t be coming back what so ever, much to the pleasure of most people. Good luck

No I won’t bud, I the pc has been thrown away anyway ha ha….probably the best place for It as it was poo.

Zero interest, best for everyone too probably.

After all these decades the game and league has been there, i thought people have grown up. Seems like when it comes to gaming some ppl will always stay a child ^.^ And i am not taking sides with someone, since i don't know what really was going on.

But u all shouldn't take that too serious...