Server closure

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

MeetYourMaker

Administrator
Jun 8, 2001
London
Most people in Discord are probably aware of this but as of the end of this year I am closing my server down, it's no longer getting the use it did and I can see no point of funding a server for a game I no longer play.

I've hosted a server for nearly 20 years for UTA, I think that's long enough and I'm sure most other people that host servers will tell you how little appreciation you get sometimes. :P

The server should go down 1st week of Jan, the BT server will move across to Timo's. :utacool:

Reactions: Moon and Torp
Yes Mym thanks for the Support and what you have done for the complete community

It is not only that you are a good uta admin but also a respect Person and you are all the time "like a friend"

All the years we were still active in the uta League we also had hard competitions

Thanks for the games

Thx MyM! Appreciate all your efforts over the years. Come join us for the odd game if you ever get a chance tho!