Clanwar style match 6v6 - 14 maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
If you want to take part in a 6v6 match with 14 different maps, you can "register" here in this thread.

The whole thing takes place on the pug or DoG server.

Please post the days / times you can play here in this thread.

Looks like there´s a interest from a few players to play one of those pugs next saturday the 17th of october.

Interested at all :

01. - Che
02. - Morph
03. - Fatty (11th October)
04. - Torp (Sundays from 21:00 CET)
05. - Farac
06. - VSblade (Fridays, saturdays, and Sundays - 19/20 GMT+1.)
07. - NoMercy (after 21 CET)
08. - Ulv
09 - Lenneth
10 - dxeh
11 - DJ
12 - Sphere
13 - Solar
14 - Rocky

Last edited:
Anyday and anytime
Not sure on 14 different maps tho just let the two teams pick 7 maps as per the old days.

Last edited:
Yo, I'd be up for that, anytime on a Sunday would be good I think. Maybe the 11th October or something? Gives people time to commit then (and practice haha!)

Hello.
That is a really cool idea. Personally I would point Fridays evenings, saturday evenings, and Sunday but it would has to start at least 19/20 GMT+1.
16/17/18 of october and 23/24/25 october is really fine if we manage to set the date few days before :)

I would play. Can pretty much play any day from 21 CET. Should also be able so play earlier but not for sure.

Sundays from 8pm CET, drunk or sober, granted that somebody links me to an illegal copy of UT99 right here in this very thread.

Thanks,
seas1988

Sundays from 8pm CET, drunk or sober, granted that somebody links me to an illegal copy of UT99 right here in this very thread.

Thanks,
seas1988
There's one in the discord important files channel m8 :)

Reactions: seas_
If this is all happening in one playtrough. Only on friday and Saturday after 2000 GMT+2 (NL Time)

In that case, count me in