LOL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

don't be a stranger Bart!
Hello mate. i'm still alive. Longer than i expected.
Hope you doing fine mate. Stay safe und healthy. Take care

Staying alive is pretty vital ;)
Strange times we live in nowadays, I even picked up the Corona Virus after snowboarding holiday.
Recovery takes a loooong time
Take care and hope to see you around some more

don't be a stranger Bart!
he mark, i won't!
I'm like a bad habit. From time to time i pop up and annoy everyone. So expect further nonsense posts made by me in unregular time periods.

Strange times we live in nowadays, I even picked up the Corona Virus after snowboarding holiday.
Recovery takes a loooong time
oi. Hope it won't have any lasting health effects on your lungs. But hey, you alrdy proved your stamina with your regular nearly 50k posts. So i bet it won't affect you for long!

Ye, the times are strange. Many developments that could cause horrible effects (economy, politically), but aslong we've the LOL thread the life has a purpose, innit? ;)

Reactions: smark
he mark, i won't!
I'm like a bad habit. From time to time i pop up and annoy everyone. So expect further nonsense posts made by me in unregular time periods.

oi. Hope it won't have any lasting health effects on your lungs. But hey, you alrdy proved your stamina with your regular nearly 50k posts. So i bet it won't affect you for long!

Ye, the times are strange. Many developments that could cause horrible effects (economy, politically), but aslong we've the LOL thread the life has a purpose, innit? ;)
haha true story :lol: