Hello m8 !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

~Athena~

Jan 22, 2007
IVL
Good morning all,

I received a mail from Mark aka smark last week, however... what do I have to do ?
Yes I have time, I still play UT, alone on single player mod or coop mod and testing maps.
Are there some evenings dedicated to play UT with the AS community during the week ?

I followed UT4 during a time but due to :
- non-constructive debates on Epic Games website (a lot of criticism but little progress),
- unfinished game,
- difficulties with the install of AS maps which were updated each times and so have to re-upload/re-install them many times...
I left it.
Ah, and also the language barrier : it's very tiring for me to translate.

I play also Overwatch but it's not as good as UT.

So. Is someone still playing the game, and if yes, what is the way to play together all ?

Best regards from France,
~]HT$[~Athena aka ~Athena~

Hello Athena,
cool that you get in touch.. the main goal of my mail was to get the form a bit more active again.

And it would be really cool to play some UT again together, maybe even some AS
There is a thread about a gettogether somewhere.. let me look

Salut ma grande

On pourrais déjà peut etre aller sur FBC que tu te remette dans bain

Pour IRC

IRC https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/
utassault.net
port 6667
#utapug

/nick Athena

!pughelp !reset !setmaps !setplayers !listmaps !pug !letter !status !server !captainmode !launchprotect !version
during pug setup: !player !randplayer !map !randmap !showteams !showmaps !captain

Hey salut mon grand too :D

OK par contre je n'ai jamais été familière d'IRC. Je me suis connectée à ton lien, il prend ce que j'écris pour des commandes... ?
Pas grave, j'irai faire un tour sur FBC, et je préviendrai avant.

Bises !

Chai, ça me dit : "Athena sets +wx on Athena".
Mais on dirait qu'il veut une commande.

Sinon oui j'ai Discord mais ton lien est expiré apparemment, désolée.