Hey

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Twonko

Love God
Jun 8, 2001
UK
Twenty years have passed since UTA was a thing. Twenty years older, twenty years more wealthy, ten years wiser. Have now given up work and spend most of my time travelling and doing voluntary work. Divorced and way happier. Only daughter now a doctor (she used to watch me play clan matches when she was 8-9 years old). UTA came at a good time for me and it was a blast and I made some good virtual mates. I'm amazed these forums are still here. Good luck everyone and a big shout out to everyone who remembers me and especially to NRG. Twonk.

Reactions: Martz and endgegner
Twonko!!!! Sure remember you m8
Good times back then, even as we were playing 'just' a game it did form us in a way.
At least that's how I look back at it lol
Nice that you took the time to give us an update on yourself, good to read you are doing well.
Hope you'll pass by now and then :wave:

Reactions: Martz
Twenty years have passed since UTA was a thing. Twenty years older, twenty years more wealthy, ten years wiser. Have now given up work and spend most of my time travelling and doing voluntary work. Divorced and way happier. Only daughter now a doctor (she used to watch me play clan matches when she was 8-9 years old). UTA came at a good time for me and it was a blast and I made some good virtual mates. I'm amazed these forums are still here. Good luck everyone and a big shout out to everyone who remembers me and especially to NRG. Twonk.
Almost like reading my own history :D

Reactions: Martz and endgegner