'99 Assault 2019: Twenty Years of Unreal Tournament - we should celebrate

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you be available/willing to participate in some oldschool UTA Assault?

• Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice, I saw that timo and solar were also interested, ive tentatively signed you, so keep me updated and hopefully we can have 3 old clans participating!

Maybes .... to this day still one of the best games and league ....

Great game, great peeps, great times.
Would like if I can pop in as a casual observer during the event?

Great game, great peeps, great times.
Would like if I can pop in as a casual observer during the event?
Let's do it. We'll have a Twitch stream up, Epic might give us a little support as well.

Hello again after a few years.

I am interested but there is also an event in my city 20 years of ut. CTF and TDM 4v4 tournaments will be organized from 10:00 to23:00 on 30.11.2019. There might be a chance to come home and play with you, but I can't make any promises.

-dzz-m

Hello again after a few years.

I am interested but there is also an event in my city 20 years of ut. CTF and TDM 4v4 tournaments will be organized from 10:00 to23:00 on 30.11.2019. There might be a chance to come home and play with you, but I can't make any promises.

-dzz-m

Hi marko,

It looks like dzz will represent as a clan, so perhaps you can join the team and whenever dzz are scheduled, you can possilbly play? Let me know and I can add you.

Thanks

Good news! DoG will most likely be reprented this Sunday!
- Solar
- Ulv
- Vitzy
- Tnega
- Weirdo
- Raveydavy
- Cyborg
- Snuggs

This could be good

Since I've been bugged by other DoG members, I've checked this thread again so now know there is something happening on Sunday when i can be around so I will also... to quote Timo... mash some buttons in some kind of order, hoping to hit some things... will find my way to discord when I can on Sunday :)

I am really sorry because I didn't showed up. I was on tournament organised in my city for 20yearsofut and I couldn't play assault. Btw I won the TDM tournament and me as a captain took the UT Trophy. Congrat to my old clan ~dzz~ for wining UTA 20yrsofut. I watched stream for a short time. I'll try to play some pugs in the future. m.jpeg

Still here haha
Sorry for the late reply, December was crazy busy
Some of you still playing UT? Really? That would be cool