Where did you end up?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Damn this is a walk down memory lane!!!
I was Seeker https://forums.utassault.net/index.php?members/seeker.172/ (Dont remember the password)
Just out of curiousity I was looking if this forum still existed and I can't believe it acutally is.
Man I was going through all my posts from 16/17 years ago :o and I laughed my ass off. I can't believe I was such a fool:D
Also seeing all those old skool stuff like ICQ is so cool :rofl:
I had such a great time playing UT99 and with all those Si><th fools:)
Thank you for the great time:utacool:
Oh and yea im married and have 1 kid. Huisje, boompje, beesje, you know how it is.
No pc gamer anymore, but a casual console gamer:(

Reactions: Chappy and fat jeff
I ended up modelling for Calvin Klein New York and went on a 3 year American / EU bender where I spent close to £50k partying. Finally got myself back together and am currently living with a blonde lass in Wiltshire who has a decent set of fake tits

Reactions: Chappy
Married. Two children, 5 and 3,5 years old. Same relationship since 16 years, she can still remember my UT clan matches on sunday evenings.
Studied maths, working as engineer/manager in the automotive industry.
Playing no games anymore. Missing the old days.
No idea why I stepped by and am writing all of this.

I ended up modelling for Calvin Klein New York and went on a 3 year American / EU bender where I spent close to £50k partying. Finally got myself back together and am currently living with a blonde lass in Wiltshire who has a decent set of fake tits

FS where's our "this post needs pic" smilie?

Still gaming, currently: Ghost Recon breakpoint and Forza Horizon 4
Yes.. playing on console nowadayzz..
Still CrossFit trainer and Personal Trainer, got a little PT studio @home
Relationship, 2 kids. Happy old fart

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :)
Was a long ride with ups and downs.
After UTAS I didn't play much games anymore until recently. My interest shifted into web developement and that's still ongoing.
So in private I started to travel over Europe and the USA over the years, which was tons of fun and I've seen a lot.
2015-2017 were kinda dark years, because I had to deal with depression and anxiety, which I never had discovered before. It was pretty bad, since I could not touch a computer for a while (my body started shivering if I tried to)
But well, done with that (went to Shrink, got medication and now take better care of myself).

Also in 2017 I got back to gaming. Right now playing StarCraft II and I got the Nintendo Switch on day 1. (If you have a switch - lets play some mario kart)
In private I have a wonderful boyfriend now (sadly long distance), but life is good.
Since I am a WebDev (Fullstack) with a remote Job, I just need an internet connection and can work from everywere I want.

Bottom line... It was a bumpy ride until now with ups and downs, but I would not change a thing at all :)
Heads up and keep fragging!

hey warGod, nice to see you posting again.
Glad you're doing fine now!
Have a nice weekend :wave:

Reactions: warGod
in a long term relationship, in a bungalow due too disabilities with hearing aids and legally blind in 1 eye. Still gaming though and enjoying life whilst i can. Civid was a bitch due to having to shield cos of meds

I still remembered my password! Nice to see this forum is still up and running and some of you of are still posting.

I’ve got married in 2008 and have a son (17) and a daughter (14). I play fortnite with my daughter on a console one in a while.

Reactions: Ulv
Played shakes and fidget on the international server #39 as named "Eagle"

I played my character to the level 333

Played for gengsteri, blood pacts and guild 101