Mental health

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
After the thread of Yaku passing away it made me have a little think of issues I had in my past. Even now years after UT has pretty much come to an end we are still here with thoughts for his family.

So, years ago I tried committing suicide. Clearly failed miserably and thankfully so too. I would of left behind my family, friends and most of all my little girls. Some people completely disagree with suicide i now do too but in some stages of life people cannot are a way out. We don’t know how yaku passed away but I sure hope it wasn’t suicide.

Have any of you guys who still browse these forums ever had any deep thoughts like myself?

Shit man, don't know how many people have read this and can't work out how to reply, but wish you all the best.
PM incoming.

Computer gaming addicts often suffer from severe depression, I think. Playing UT99 for hours every day is an unhealthy form of escapism, really.
I crashed my car at 180kmh on purpose some eight years ago, or something. Survived with a few scratches and just walked on home.
Been battling bipolar 1 disorder and alcoholism. Stable for quite a while now, without much meds, and sober for a year :)

I'm glad you're still going, Stu, your personality is fun and unique :)

Cheers man! Although I shouted a lot it was all in fun and motivational ha ha.

I’m not sure what triggered it or the reasons why fully just kinda crept up on me. I went to see a professional with some one to one sessions...first session she just asked me to list anything bad that had happened.

The outcome was for a lad in his twenties Iv been through enough trauma then most people in a lifetime without me knowing it.

For your pm doug will send you a message this week!