R.I.P Yaku

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NoMeRcY

~dzz~
Jan 12, 2006
Mullsjö
YaKz0r\\ aka Yaku, real name Jörg, passed away some time ago. I don't know cause of death or exact date of death, I dont even know how old he was. I just tried to contact him on WhatsApp asking him to sign pug and his mother answerd and told me he died. She also sent me this picture. Last message I received from him was April 19.
Big loss of course for his family and also for the UTAssault community.
May he rest in peace.

wAkNfOr.jpg

Reactions: endgegner
I didn't know Yaku well, but have played matches or pugs with and against him since 2003. In game banter is 1 thing, but this was shocking and quite upsetting to be honest :(

RIP Yaku

Wow, RIP Yakuza. Hope he prrrrrrrrRRrRrts in heaven now.

Fun guy to play and banter with and one of the guys who stuck around almost all 20yrs of UT99. Will be sincerely missed.

Wow. Lost for worlds really, played a number of pugs with him never really spoken much but to hear news like this from anyone in this community is very very sad!

Thoughts of are with his family, RIP fella!

Ah Yaku dead. He was an good human. It was really fun playing with him. To last I had with him with clan RuSh an 2v2 leaguematch. I also remember all the pugs with him, he always ensured good wind. At this point I think we should also compliment his mother and father. You can be proud of him, may he andrink with Odin now.
RIP Yaku

Sad to hear news like this about any member of this community, didnt really know him, but nevertheless, thoughts are with his family.

We should not sink into sadness now, but look forward, that life goes on. Well, thoughts are with his family, true. In my belief, life on earth is only an part of many and he will see his family again

Last edited: